What do you think of girls with (pastel) pink hair?

What do you think of girls with (pastel) pink hair ??
  • I love it
  • I like it
  • Neutral
    Vote C
  • I prefer natural hair
    Vote D
  • I don't like it
    Vote E
  • I hate it
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1438

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care so much about hair color, but more about their hairdo and if that matches with their face. I think it looks good in those pictures, but I've also seen a few occasions where I thought: "please, for the sake of your own dignity, shave it off" But it happened with other hair colors as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the middle two pics - the first and the last pics are you?
    It doesn't look like you have pastel hair... just blonde... I'm pretty sure you should bleach it before applying color so it sticks and is easily seen -if you want, of course...

• it was like a spray and didn't work out that good.
      but I was thinking about dying it. so that's why asked

• I say go for it. It would look good on you + you're 15 - perfect time for experimenting with fashion. =)