Do people who dress like this intimidate you?

do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesss! You have to have a certain amount of confidence to wear clothes like that. and confidence is what scares people the most!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if anything they would make me laugh. This style only works on Instagram for super models.

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel like that's literally not true at all lol, i dress like this and i'm no instagram model or super model. i also know a fair amount of people who dress like this as well so i'm confused as to why you say that

• I'm not saying people don't dress like this, I'm saying it only works for Instagram models.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Why would it intimidate? I think the outfits are beautiful and the fashion up to date. The only thing that bothers me is that women have many more options on how or what they dress in LOL. & that is my.02 Cents ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has a right to dress in the style that better suits their personality and style. I like girls who show their true self with the way they dress. It does not intimidate me. On the other hand I appreciate the way they dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the 5th one intimidates me. She looks like she'll kill me if I even think about her...

Nah just kidding, I just don't like that outfit. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • you should see how i dress, i can part a red sea of people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how it would be intimidating, so no. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not. Love the girl in the leather pants, super sexy!! My girlfriend has three pairs!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't be intimidated by people who dress like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not intimidated, most look like they're be open to a one night stand though

0|0
    0|0
    • why is that? it looks fairly conservative to me

• Tight black leather is meant to draw attention to your legs, then there are the short shorts that are higher on the outside than the inside, meant to draw attention to how little fabric is present and several have low cut tops showing off cleavage and men are always attracted to a little black dress.

• They don't intimidate me but I'm usually not attracted to the type of girls who dress like that

0|0
    0|0
    • why is that

• Show All
    • what outfit would you like

• Most of the girls I've liked usually wear shorts or casual dresses

• intimidating bc your sexy... the clothes have nothing to do w it

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I'd wanna show them who was boss by... u know what too dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Why it would intimidate to me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I love these types of outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • some maybe. most seem fasion shows paparazi stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but its hot. though.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao really why girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• its intimidating to me because i get self conscious about my body and immediately start to overthink and reanalyze everything that im wearing and my body and i start thinking really bad about myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Me, yes. But that's just because I'd think they were prettier than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first and third pic maybe a little but the rest just make me feel better about myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but people who look that flawless do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like feminine style.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its just style, might steal a couple ideas lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all