Do people who dress like this intimidate you?

do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?do people who dress like this intimidate you?

1332

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesss! You have to have a certain amount of confidence to wear clothes like that. and confidence is what scares people the most!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if anything they would make me laugh. This style only works on Instagram for super models.

• i feel like that's literally not true at all lol, i dress like this and i'm no instagram model or super model. i also know a fair amount of people who dress like this as well so i'm confused as to why you say that

• I'm not saying people don't dress like this, I'm saying it only works for Instagram models.