How do you feel about German women?

I think German women are probably the most beautiful Germanic women in the world and also among one of the most beautiful women (in general, regardless of cultural tribes or ethnic groups) in the world, along with Spanish, Puerto Rican, Japanese and Italian women) in my honest opinion. I also love how very honest with tact and logical German women (or people in general) are as part of their culture (German). It also seems like German women are a little more emotionally level-headed compared to other ethnic groups or nationality of women.

How do you feel about German women?
How do you feel about German women?
How do you feel about German women?
How do you feel about German women?
How do you feel about German women?

• I think they're the most beautiful women in the world.
  • I think they're one of the most beautiful women in the world.
  • They're alright but not that special-looking.
    Vote C
  • They 're a little too average-looking for my taste.
    Vote D
  • Nothing
    Vote E
  • I'm a straight girl/results please.
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

721

Most Helpful Girl

• they're not my type. I like the exact opposite standards of beauty. white girls don't do it for me. they're just boring tbh. for me dark skin black girls have literally the best skin in the world, soft and smooth and clear and healthy. and just over all pleasing. so white girls are kinda like the opposite of what I want. I just look at them and feel nothing at all. everyone the ones that everyone says are mighty attractive, it's like watching paint dry for me. 😓
    I like dark skin, dark eyes, shapely bodies, curly hair, girls that can dance, girls with good home training. so I'll stick to black girls, Latinas, Arab girls and whoever else fits my standards.

• oh and nice lips, she's gotta have nice lips

• I do also find dark people generally better looking. There's many good looking people in South-Europe, The Middle-east, Asia and South-America. But I've seen some good looking white people too, but where I lives it's very rare. They needs to have the perfect face in order to me finding them nice looking, but darker people can usually get away with a few facial "flaws" as long rest of them are nice looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• German people generally are just average looking and they've similarities to Scandinavian people. I've seen a lot of Norwegians who could pass as German and a lot of German who could pass as Norwegians.

I thinks the really good looking people usually are coming from South-Europe, The Middle-east, Asia and South-America. : )