Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?

Many fans from Dexter, have mix feelings about her. Some thinks she is ugly while other guys literally have a compulsion to shoot a big load all over her face. Where does she land for you?

Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?
  • Pretty
    Vote A
  • Average
    Vote B
  • Ugly
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely pretty to me. Yeah she's skinny, but her face is really exotic for some reason.
    Loved her in Dexter and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was pretty to me when she was younger.. As she ages, she still pretty, but is also startin to look weird.. LOL.. Maybe it's the tans..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• average

0|0
    0|0
  • She does have a more masculine shaped face. But a lot of people like that strong look of beauty in a woman today. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Thats the wonderful thing about women, we are all so uniquely beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her nose but she is beautiful in general

0|0
    0|1
  • She looks unusual. I wouldn't say pretty, but not ugly either.

0|0
    0|0
  • She most definitely not average looking. I think she's pretty.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really my type

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• she has a stronger jawline then Dexter if she had a more feminine facial structure she would be pretty but now I would say average.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not a classical beauty by any stretch of the imagination, but there IS something just so appealing about her.

I loved her character Debra in Dexter ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is quite pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly. Looks too much like a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dear IAmBlueThunder
      In regards to your comment I have this message to say:

Wow, I cannot even bring myself to begin to appreciate this utter filth of an opinion. You sir, have the most shallow way of measuring one's beauty. "Looks too much like a man"? That is your best criticism of her? That is genuinely the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard in my life. I must admit I slightly admire you for the sole reason that you have astounded me in a way that not a single living human soul has ever done before in my entire existence. By sheer stupidity. Jennifer is beautiful, charming, stunning and more intelligent than you could ever be.

Sincerely,
      ILoveJenniferC

Recommended myTakes