Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?

Many fans from Dexter, have mix feelings about her. Some thinks she is ugly while other guys literally have a compulsion to shoot a big load all over her face. Where does she land for you?

Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?
  • Pretty
  • Average
  • Ugly
    Vote C

76

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely pretty to me. Yeah she's skinny, but her face is really exotic for some reason.
    Loved her in Dexter and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was pretty to me when she was younger.. As she ages, she still pretty, but is also startin to look weird.. LOL.. Maybe it's the tans..