Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?

Many fans from Dexter, have mix feelings about her. Some thinks she is ugly while other guys literally have a compulsion to shoot a big load all over her face. Where does she land for you?

Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?Jennifer Carpenter: Ugly, Average, or pretty?

• Pretty
    Vote A
  • Average
    Vote B
  • Ugly
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely pretty to me. Yeah she's skinny, but her face is really exotic for some reason.
    Loved her in Dexter and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• She was pretty to me when she was younger.. As she ages, she still pretty, but is also startin to look weird.. LOL.. Maybe it's the tans..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• average

0|0
    0|0
  • She does have a more masculine shaped face. But a lot of people like that strong look of beauty in a woman today. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Thats the wonderful thing about women, we are all so uniquely beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her nose but she is beautiful in general

0|0
    0|1
  • She looks unusual. I wouldn't say pretty, but not ugly either.

0|0
    0|0
  • She most definitely not average looking. I think she's pretty.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really my type

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• she has a stronger jawline then Dexter if she had a more feminine facial structure she would be pretty but now I would say average.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not a classical beauty by any stretch of the imagination, but there IS something just so appealing about her.

I loved her character Debra in Dexter ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is quite pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly. Looks too much like a man.

0|0
    0|0