Guys, what is your definition of a thick girl? What is your preference?

Would thicker arms or thighs bother you? What about a pillowy tummy? Is that a turn off? What about stretch marks? Is that unappealing to you? Would you date a chubby girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A thick woman is a very shapely woman who isn't fat or skinny , but is well proportioned , has enough meat on her bones in all the right places (thighs , hips , butt , boobs ) and is in no way , shape or form fat with a big flabby belly or cellulite. Thick can also mean curvy or voluptuous. They usually wear UK size clothes from 8 to 14. Thick sub-types can be thick , athletic. super thick , thick with assets , voluptuous thick , and thick chubby.----Thicker arms or thighs don't bother me. Even pillow tummy can look good on some bodies. Stretch marks are common on most women. So dating a attractive thick women can be quite a good experience in the name of love. Love has no boundaries if such a girl finds a guy attractive. many guys do accept such women with love.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those girls are plump not thick.

I wanna be thick like slim thick. I'm skinny. I just want bigger boobs and ass

The guys i want are after thick not skinny

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Cute face. Fat ass, big tits, curvy thighs and short. Tummy not lingering outside. That's the definition of perfect girl for me.

0|1
    1|0
  • start to be iffy at stretch marks, but anything else I can go for

0|1
    2|0
  • I love thick. everywhere. on a girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • all that stuff is a turn on for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1