Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?

• Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Japan
    Vote A
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?China (Mainland)
    Vote B
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Taiwan
    Vote C
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Hong Kong
    Vote D
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Korea (South and North)
    Vote E
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Mongolia
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In Thailand even the men are sexier women than the rest.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are too many variations of faces in any culture or race to be able to identify which face goes with which culture. So your photos while labeled correctly could be exchanged with the exception of the Hooters one without any honest person being able to tell the difference with certainty. More than half of the time, I can tell the difference in person from say Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese but there are too many variations. So, that said, as a white guy, all Asian women are beautiful and if any one of these was standing in front of me I wouldn’t care at all where she was from.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• korea

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry they all look the same. People can downvote me

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• Thanks to it's population, China... On average, Japan I typically find more attractive though I think that maybe due to their culture than their physical attributes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, so Hong Kong is not part of China? Didn't know that...

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said Hong Kong was not a part of the Republic of China.

• Show All
    • Because Hong Kong and Mainland China still have different cultures and values and fashion from each other. Most people I personally knew from Hong Kong prefer to call themselves Hong Kongers, Hong Kongese or Hong Kong people than to call themselves Chinese. Hong Hong refer to people from Mainland China as Mainlanders.

• Oh OK sorry.

• Thailand and the philipines

1|0
    0|0
  • dude Asia is beauty paradiss

0|0
    0|0
  • Korea, China and Japan have the most beautiful girls in Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is INDIA, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

0|0
    0|0
    • Read my question carefully. It says NORTHEAST and SOUTHEAST Asians (as in Orientals), not South Asians.

• Show All
    • The word Asian means what? And what continent is India in?

• nono I mean the poll should be about orientals, not Asians

Recommended myTakes