Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?

• Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Japan
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?China (Mainland)
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Taiwan
    Vote C
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Hong Kong
    Vote D
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Korea (South and North)
    Vote E
  • Which of the following Northeast and Southeast Asian countries do you think has the most beautiful/sexiest women?Mongolia
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

37

Most Helpful Girl

• In Thailand even the men are sexier women than the rest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are too many variations of faces in any culture or race to be able to identify which face goes with which culture. So your photos while labeled correctly could be exchanged with the exception of the Hooters one without any honest person being able to tell the difference with certainty. More than half of the time, I can tell the difference in person from say Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese but there are too many variations. So, that said, as a white guy, all Asian women are beautiful and if any one of these was standing in front of me I wouldn’t care at all where she was from.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE