Do you find men with long hair attractive?

My teen brother's trying to grow out his hair and wants to know people's opinions. It's dark brown and already about 6 inches long. No beard though. Do you find men with long hair (enough for a pony tail) attractive??Do you find men with long hair (enough for a pony tail) attractive??Do you find men with long hair (enough for a pony tail) attractive??Do you find men with long hair (enough for a pony tail) attractive??

4216

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy with long hair and big beard. My advice for your brother is to do what he wants and not care what other people think. He should grow his hair out because he wants to and because he likes it like that. It also comes down to if he even can. I think about cutting my hair and shaving my beard sometimes but then think about guys I know who can't grow a beard or are bald, I feel lucky I can so I do it. Also because it looks great on me.

Also for anyone shitting on the man bun or pony tail, I get it looks stupid on some guy, but this shit gets fucking warm in the summer. I'm putting my hair up to cool down, I don't care if you like it or think. Once again it isn't for you. If you don't have something good to say about it don't say anything at all about it to me. I have introduced me fists to people's faces for being so dumb and disrespectful.

• How long did it take to grow out? I know it varies

• @SophieGirl I grew it out from pretty much buzz cut to about middle of my back and it took about 2 and a half years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I love long hair on the right guy, textured hair especially. My boyfriend has a little bit past shoulder length and I like it. But long (well medium really) hair comes with maintenance, you need to brush it and wash it more. Give it a try. And really the maintenance is only what you make it, I've got over a meter long hair, I brush it once a week (this in a plat though so if want out probable once a day in the morning, do it daily and its not a big job), wash it once a moth or after swimming. Use natural shampoo so it doesn't frizz, this keeps natural oil but makes it clean.

• His hair gets super greasy overnight when he sleeps. He would probably have to wash his hair every morning

• No, people don't get the fact that by washing it more often makes your body produce more oils, so after awhile if he were just to rinse it, it would stop being so oily. Thats what my hair did anyway.