Are guys with long hair attractive?

I'm asking this question because I want to have long hair like scarlett johansson hasAre guys with long hair attractive??
  • Yes
  • No

252

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's maintained well then yes.

What Girls Said 24

• Noo!!

• To me, short hair on a guy looks generic and boring. I know it's a very common style, but I have never been able to get into the look. My guy has long hair, and I love to look at him lol He reminds me of a Norse warrior.

• People are generally more attracted to long-haired people as it shows their health. We are naturally more attracted to long hair as that proves they have good nutrition, and therefore would be good for making healthy babies. If you think you can pull it off, go ahead!

• They can be. Wouldn't you do better to find a male celebrity with long hair or is there something deeper than just hairstyles going on here?
    wallpaperscraft.com/.../...ook_61412_2560x1024.jpg

• if you take care of your hair it can be attractive.
    I personally don't prefer long hair but if you have good hygiene and don't let it grow longer than mine I can respect that haha

• It depends on how your hair reacts to it and if you take care if it. If it's nasty greasy, no. but I LOVE guys with metal long hair and beards and all that.

• Yup. My boyfriend's hair is down to the small of his back and I think it looks awesome.

• Depends on the guys facial features. if the guys jaw line is clear I think it most of the times fits.

• I used to find it really attractive but now I don't anymore. It is actually bordering on the "unattractive" side to me.

• You can still be attractive with long hair but in most cases (like 99% of the time) short hair looks best on men.

• depends if you have long straightened hair or meduim long manly hair

• It depends on the person, also on some factors like how it would look with their face shape.

• it depends on the guys style, but some guys with that length hair make my jaw drop

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look really good with long/longer hair. Other guys do not.

• I personally really like guys with longer hair

• yea i mean have u seen jared leto?

• No I don't like it

• Depends on the person

• If it suits u Why Not

• At this length no

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 2

• I have long hair and it's what people usually compliment me on. As long as you take care of it you'll be fine

• I don't see how it would be unattractive unless you don't have good hygiene and it looks like you ripped it off of a horse and taped it to your head. For me I usually keep it in a bun or ponytail and people say it looks good on me.