Guys, would you ever let your girlfriend dress you up in her clothes or makeup? Girls, would you ever do this to your boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would let her dress me up but then I want to dress her up too.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you make her wear?

• I'd probably dress her up like a little punk or something give her something freaky to wear. Or like I just thought of role-playing as vampires. That would be so hot. I have a biting kink so we are doing that. How come I never thought of this before?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend likes to cross-dress, so I help him to dress up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I let girls do this to me all the time, it's good for convorsations and let's them get their wings perf

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it for a laugh. I dressed as a fireman for her one night and had to dance and strip for her. Felt like a total tube but she liked it. Got a good reward too. You can do anything privately with your other half

0|0
    0|0
  • Then the next thing she will want to castrate me then have those silicon boobs... HELL NO... I am not a doll.

0|2
    0|0
  • Maybe in the bedroom like for rp. But not outside of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • that wouldn't do anything for me. so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. No problem with that

0|0
    0|0
  • My GF? No. A girl I want to fuck? That happened

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • ... hell... no... how... why... no

0|0
    0|0
  • Y E S

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be quite a turn on. I'd make her pretend she was forcing me to do it though, have her tie me up and everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend dressed me up and we walked 15 miles to raise money for charity one time

0|0
    0|0
  • I would in private. that's between her and me. although I have a kink about that, but I feel like I would regardless because it's private.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want a girlfriend the same size as me so that wouldn't work. I would wear silky feminine clothes at home if she wants if she would wear latex or leather and smack me around a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love that my girlfriend puts me in her clothes and makes up me. Tbh I'm a little kinky about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes