Guys, would you ever let your girlfriend dress you up in her clothes or makeup? Girls, would you ever do this to your boyfriend?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would let her dress me up but then I want to dress her up too.

• What would you make her wear?

• I'd probably dress her up like a little punk or something give her something freaky to wear. Or like I just thought of role-playing as vampires. That would be so hot. I have a biting kink so we are doing that. How come I never thought of this before?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend likes to cross-dress, so I help him to dress up