How many girls like to wear pantyhose?

The reason I asks is because a guy said he thought women should wear them because they make their legs shiny and he thought sexier I guess. I hate them myself. Instead of wearing nude or tan pantyhose I prefer keeping my legs tan and not wear them. If he wants shiny a girl could put baby oil on her legs I guess. So who wears them and do you like wearing them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet not a lot these days

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope , I mostly keep my legs naked,
    But wear pantyhose for fashion only

0|0
    0|0
    • well wearing them for fassion is a plus. I find them attractive when a lady wears them.

• Show All
    • @kenworth Sure sure whatever.

• Let me guess they were guys who were upset I didn't fall all myself for them? I really dont care.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a leg kinda guy, Both have their place! I like taking them off... does that help? I'm helping right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pantyhose too and I love wearing them myself. I'm not gay. It's a fetish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them and I'm a guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wear them every day, as I work in a professional environment, but I never minded. I've found that if you splurge on the better quality pairs, and not the drug store variety, they feel quite nice and do look more finished and professional.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to wear pantyhose for work, but honestly I don't mind them a bit.
    I don't usually wear them outside of work in warm weather, but in the winter I wear them quite often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like baring my natural sunkissed skin. Closest thing I'll wear to pantyhose are thigh highs... But that's only in the bedroom with a S. O.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't bother with them. You buy them and they rip after like 2 uses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing pantyhose. Too confining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer stockings.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes