Side boobs, trendy or not?

I love that fashion and love to dress that way, specially when at a beach. It's awesome
  • I love it and love to dress that way
  • I like it but wouldn't dress that way
  • I hate it
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy and love to see girls dressed like that
    Vote D
  • I'm a guy but don't like that fashion
    Vote E
  • Side boobs trendy or not?I want to see results
    Vote F

1637

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are pretty no matter what, boobs are squishy lovely orbs on her chest meant for breast feeding, but also importantly... attraction. :)

So do I think they are trendy? Sure why not? If she likes to show off her goods then I say more power to them. I mean really, what guy would honestly not enjoy a peak under the hood every once in a while? Saying otherwise is class A heresy. :3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think side boob is so much sexier than cleavage. If I could pull it off, I would definitley dress like that.