Side boobs, trendy or not?

I love that fashion and love to dress that way, specially when at a beach. It's awesome

• I love it and love to dress that way
    Vote A
  • I like it but wouldn't dress that way
    Vote B
  • I hate it
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy and love to see girls dressed like that
    Vote D
  • I'm a guy but don't like that fashion
    Vote E
  • Side boobs trendy or not?I want to see results
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are pretty no matter what, boobs are squishy lovely orbs on her chest meant for breast feeding, but also importantly... attraction. :)

So do I think they are trendy? Sure why not? If she likes to show off her goods then I say more power to them. I mean really, what guy would honestly not enjoy a peak under the hood every once in a while? Saying otherwise is class A heresy. :3

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think side boob is so much sexier than cleavage. If I could pull it off, I would definitley dress like that.

3|6
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• You care welcome to come around me any day with your side boobs.

2|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I voted for "I love to see girls dressed like that", because it's beautiful and somewhat arousing, but I find it sexual, thus inappropriate to wear in public..
    But in a party I'd find it really attractive.

1|2
    1|0
  • Personally I feel it has a lot to do with how warm it is - The warmer the area the more "Side Boob" - In a warm beachside area you will probably see it so much you wouldn't notice - I don't think it is a trend maybe more a comfort thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • are you single if you see this comment call me 40943030 and if you have a boyfriend i totally respect it

1|0
    0|1
  • I would especially love it in my girlfriend, because it allows you to grab their boobs from the back

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• The dress is terrible... looks like a long men's tank top...

But that aside, your question doesn't correlate with the polls...
    You asked if it was trendy, but in the polls it states whether someone likes it or not. Fashion usually dictates what's trendy, while people rarely do...

So yeah, it's trendy, but do I like it - not particularly.
    You have to have a very specific body type (there are a few which look good with the side boob) for it to look good, and that model isn't pulling it of...

These look good:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...h-moss-hot.jpg
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...pte-m-3_1474619855095.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • For those questioning how a body part can be trendy, I think the OP may have meant something along the lines of clothes revealing side boob being trendy lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha, absolutely. That kind of clothes are called side boob. And the name of it explains for itself, not the body part is the trend but the cloth.

• I didn't know body parts could be trendy.

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha, as far as I know that's the name of that kind of clothes and that's what is trend, the clothes not the boobs. Lol

• Oh okay lol. That type of fashion is not for me. I am a busty woman, and those will show a lot more than side boob. For the most part I try to keep my chest covered.

• I think it looks like slutty prick-teasing. Go topless and be done with it!

3|4
    2|1
  • I think it's hot but probably wouldn't wear that myself. I definitely will look if someone has side boob, though.

3|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes