Are burn scars attractive?

Scars on Hands, arms, shoulders, Chest, back, neck, a little on face?

I feel like I should tell y'all these aren't not self harm I was in a house fire

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically? I don't think they always necessarily make someone more appealing. Despite that, any scar shows that a person has gone through something in their life which they have gotten past, another obstacle they've faced which I can admire. Whether it's something like the accident you were in, self-harming, or anything else for example.
    Essentially, I believe any scars, burn scars included, don't make people more attractive than they already, because we all perceive beauty differently. But they don't take away either, like if you manage to still carry yourself confidently like any other person I don't see why people shouldn't be attracted to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's a really amazing way of putting it!

• Thank you, just wanted to share my thoughts since I feel certain issues like this relating to people aren't being dealt with properly

Most Helpful Girl

• asking if they are attractive is the wrong way of putting it. it doesn't make you attractive or anything, but it does not decrease from your beauty either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE