What kind of eyebrows do you like?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't give 2 fucks as long as there are 2 of them. (Though it's generally regarded as more attractive if they are symmetrical)

1|2
    0|1
    • He precisely answered for me, good job you are a genius hahahaahahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an eyebrow crazy person 😂😏
    So, on girls I like it natural looking or fairly natural looking, quite thick/full. I personally absolutely hate the gradient brows a lot of girls do these days along with the terrible concealer look above and below the brow. At least make it look a little like the eyebrows actually belong to you...

As for guys, generally thick, a little bushy, bit angry looking brows is often nice but I do like the softer/kinder brow look too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I still kind of like the old style, think 90's eye brows, you know.

I'm not picky, though. I mean, I don't notice them, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not like massively drawn on I like a girl who can have natural eyebrows but can also draw them on

0|0
    0|0
  • I like middle ones well maintained - Not too thin or shaped and not too thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, dark haired, intelligent, handsome ones that are fun to be with and have a lot of empathy for others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything other than plucked clean off and drawn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the ones that on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever focus on or notice them usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full natural

1|0
    0|0
  • natural or as natural as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • All natural eyebrows is what i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Ones that suit the face. If a girl is finely featured huge bushy brows completely overtake her face.
    If a girl has bold, prominent features then thin high arches look unnatural and strange

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyebrows, slightly arched, naturally full and I don't need to pluck them because they are naturally arched.

I like dark full eyebrows, from medium to thick. I don't really like thin eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to say natural because if that was the case we'd all have uni-brows so I'll go with groomed whether it's waxed, shaved, threaded, etc. But definitely not drawn or makeup applied to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • arched eyebrows... but straight eyebrows are ideal... I hate thin eyebrows lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Full and natural. I am not a fan of the super thin early 2000s brows or the Instagram brows.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy looking

1|1
    0|0
  • natural yet neat

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural, but nurtured and no unibrow

0|0
    0|0
  • Full ones