Do you prefer Natural Eyebrows or Drawn On?

• Do you prefer Natural Eyebrows or Drawn On?Drawn On
  • Do you prefer Natural Eyebrows or Drawn On?Natural

4972

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that even a question? It's called makeup to make up for the lack of beauty.
    Stupid people might not notice or even care for the difference betwen real and fake (and sadly there's plenty of those), but evolutionary it is just logical for real natural beauty to be prefered.
    I am so sick of seeing these ugly painted maskerades everywhere. It might help the less pretty girls get laid, but it is nothing but a deception you can't keep up forever. That is nothing I would want to found a relationship on!
    Also the contact with that paint or whatever grosses me out 10 times more than any rash or zit it might be used to cover up. (Not to mention how bad it must be for the skin having those chemicals smeard into such wounds)

Most Helpful Girl

• The 2nd one is still shaded in though. The only difference is how the brows were filled in. Am I the only one who is noticing this?

• Nope, I noticed it too. It's plucked, filled and shaped into perfection.

• @Nasebear I think they're natural just shaped.

• That cluster toward the far right is throwing me off. There's a few strands kinda "clung" together that looks like a mascara brush or something was used to give them a bit of definition.

But that could totally just be me looking for that grain of salt in a pile of sugar. πŸ€”