That beautiful wide nose?

Do you see all these black women? All these beautiful women with wide noses? I love my wide-ish nose and I don't want to change it, but sometimes I feel I have to. I want to go into Hollywood, either for acting or writing or medical, and I don't want people to turn me at the door because I don't wear makeup, so I look like an average girl or because I refuse to get a nose job, now my career is going to be ten times harder. I am here to entertain and care for people and I believe you can be pretty without a nose job. In fact, you can be pretty without makeup. I don't even like wearing make up for the plays I do or going to meetings, but somehow, I feel like the world is going to see me as a less than if I don't.
 That beautiful wide nose?
That beautiful wide nose?
That beautiful wide nose?
That beautiful wide nose?
That beautiful wide nose?
That beautiful wide nose?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the girl in the pic before Danai has a wide nose.. LOL.. It's just kind along.. But this goes back to the Euro-centric standards of society.. Although I think the makeup thing will be mandatory at some point if you go to Hollywood.. Lol..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I media all they ever show is women with very eurocentric features like small, perfect button noses. That's not reality, I know maybe 3 people with that media nose. I don't understand why it has to be like this, all noses can be beautiful and wide noses are certainly very pretty if you ask me 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE