That beautiful wide nose?

Do you see all these black women? All these beautiful women with wide noses? I love my wide-ish nose and I don't want to change it, but sometimes I feel I have to. I want to go into Hollywood, either for acting or writing or medical, and I don't want people to turn me at the door because I don't wear makeup, so I look like an average girl or because I refuse to get a nose job, now my career is going to be ten times harder. I am here to entertain and care for people and I believe you can be pretty without a nose job. In fact, you can be pretty without makeup. I don't even like wearing make up for the plays I do or going to meetings, but somehow, I feel like the world is going to see me as a less than if I don't.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the girl in the pic before Danai has a wide nose.. LOL.. It's just kind along.. But this goes back to the Euro-centric standards of society.. Although I think the makeup thing will be mandatory at some point if you go to Hollywood.. Lol..

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I media all they ever show is women with very eurocentric features like small, perfect button noses. That's not reality, I know maybe 3 people with that media nose. I don't understand why it has to be like this, all noses can be beautiful and wide noses are certainly very pretty if you ask me 😊

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• no one taught you to hate any features.

a good portion of us just don't find them appealing and since we are the majority and art is a reflection of reality and thought it does not show such. but I hardly see any posters or propaganda saying to hate such features.

and before you go off on some rant I don't even find white people attractive I like Asians so not much bias here

0|0
    4|0
    • Good thing I NEVER said anyone taught me to hate features. I don't know how to crop on a computer so I took the entire image.

• Show All
    • Okie, I'm not trynna keep seeing you try, and explain away yo discrimination with "Biology".. At the end of the day culture is something learned.. Humans have different cultures, monkeys have animal behaviors.. There's even different cultures among the same groups.. There's different cultures in Africa, Europe, etc.. Culture is many things.. None of it is biological, all of it is learned behavior..

• And preference is definitely learned.. If it were biological then you wouldn't find "Asians" attractive.. LOL.. But since you admire "Asian" culture, and claim to be an Otaku, you do.. That has nothin to do with biology.. LOL..

• At the end of the day, you can believe that you can be pretty with or without a lot of things - doesn't change the fact that most others may or may not agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything ugly

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't personally find them attractive whatsoever.

0|0
    2|0
  • don't change your nose.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• None of the women in my family have a wide nose except me. They all have pointed noses. When I was younger I wanted a nose job but I've grown to like it

3|1
    0|0
  • my mixed child has a wide nose. if she didn't she would look weird to me. she's half black with "tan" skin, blonde hair and blue/hazel eyes. her nose and her hair texture definitely let's people know she's mixed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big nose means in chinese that the person can gain prosperity in life.

3|0
    0|0
    • You noticed the rich italian people who r filfthy rich and are nown for their artisan skills? They tend to be a biighgggg nose.

• I must say, their noses are not wide looking to me. They look lovely and beautiful. What is the problem? These women are stunning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I am not a fan of wide noses but I can't see why someone would consider a nose job for that. It's something special like slanting eyes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes