What are your favourite perfumes on a girl?

Guys what do you prefer your girlfriend to smell like? Girls what are your favourite perfumes?

1524

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea the names of any perfume's. I have 1 cologn, Polo, that I bought on my honeymoon Sept of 1993 and I still have 98% of the bottle full.
    However, there are some perfumes that are amazing. And to this day, I still remember the perfume smell of the first girl I ever went on a date with. Her name was Amy Thompson and it was July7, 1985. And to this day, when I smell it, I turn around looking for her. and get wood lol...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Never never smell of lynx. Reminds me of the boys in school. Cheap and over used! I like the one from LUSH store, it's an orange spice rub on perfume. Smells amazing

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE