In your opinion are brunettes or blondes with blue eyes more attractive?

In your opinion are brunettes or blondes with blue eyes more attractive?In your opinion are brunettes or blondes with blue eyes more attractive?In your opinion are brunettes or blondes with blue eyes more attractive?In your opinion are brunettes or blondes with blue eyes more attractive?

• Blondes
  • Brunnetes
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't generally care for blond hair that isn't natural. But some of the most attractive girls I have seen have naturally blond hair. But in general, I have no preference. I have seen stunning girls with blond, brown and black hair. I don't care much for red hair. But again, you can take a beautiful girl and make her hair any color and she is still beautiful.

What Guys Said 35

• I voted "Blondes" simply because I've never dated one.

Normally, I wouldn't care, either way; brunettes can be Super hot too. There's no single, one-size-fits-all answer to this - There's appearance, personality, willingness to work as a team, ego, and a multitude of other factors that all go into whether or not a woman is "hot".

• Neither. Both equally. Sometimes (not always), blue eyes on brunettes can be more vibrant it seems (noticeable). I don't generally notice (or care) about eye color, but sometimes I'll notice that.

• It depends on the face shape; if the woman's face is symmetrical, it's the most attractive regardless of eye or hair color.

• It is the woman, not what color she is sporting at the time.

• All hair and eye color combinations can be attractive on the right girl, but if you held a gun to my head and told me to choose the hair color of my ideal partner, I'd probably have to go with brunette.

• Brunettes on these pictures are more pretty, but in general i like more combination of blonde and blue eye girls.

• Blue eyes don't prefer to me. I wouldn't reject a woman because of it but eye color plays very very small roll in attractiveness. I could give a fuck less about eye color. If your hot your hot and that's all there is to it.

• I can't choose!

• Eye and hair color doesn't influence beauty for me.

• On average it really depends on the person, their preference, but in these pictures the last girl looks beautiful so my opinion will be biased and I like brunettes more than blondes.

• Brunette with blue or green eyes. For me it is the best possible combination.

• I like blondes with brown eyes more.

• in my opinion brunettes are more attractive to me. but I like who I like so I don't have a preference really.

• Really, it comes down to a case-by-case basis.

• Both can be equally attractive. In those pics the first brunette is gorgeous!

• Blondes with blue eyes just don't look good to me at all. Brunnets anyday of the week.

• Brunettes with Blue eyes

• Blonde hair and blue eyes. Im dying.

• My mom is a blonde woman who has blue eyes and she's really beautiful in her mid 50s.

• I think brunette with blue eyes are the killer

• in my opinion girls with blue eyes are not attractive by default regardless of hair color

• brunettes I guess

• So in reality, blondes didn't have more fun regarding this poll. :)

• Brunettes with brown eyes. I don't know why but women with pale eyes always looked stupid to me.

• Attractive people are attractive. That means generally symmetrical features and in reasonably good shape. The rest doesn't really matter so much if you own it.

• honestly I rarely find a blonde girl with blue eyes who is ugly but brunette on the other hand

• Brunette with green eyes, if not, with blue eyes. I like that contrast.

• it depends

• To me, yes its a huge turn on, but only natural hair.

• I like hot chicks. period.

• More from Guys
    5