Opinion on girls with short hair?

Which do you guys prefer girls with long hair or short hair or does it matter? Would you ever consider not dating a girl for her hair length?

230

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair is awesome, but nothing external would ever be an absolute deal breaker for me.

What Guys Said 29

• That's honestly up to the girl. I believe it is her choice to style her hair on how she wants to express herself as a person. That being said, I'm alright with dating any girl regardless of her hair length. There are more bigger factors than hair length when it comes to who I want to date such as their personality or their confidence.

• I generally prefer long hair, but some women look good with short hair. But in the end it's about the person. If I like you, your hair length is irrelevant. Certainly not a deal breaker.

• Long hair = feminine.
    Guys like feminine women.
    I wouldn't be attracted to a woman if she had short hair. And honestly have lost attraction because of short hair. So no I wouldn't date one.

I'm talking pixie cut short not shoulders short.

• i usually LOVE long hair on girls. but if it so happens that she has a shoulder length hair or even less... and that makes her look nice and confident, I would not bother about a long hair.
    but as a whole, long hair is something that I absolutely adore.

• I prefer girls who have long hair. I don't think I will discard any girl for her hair length if she is attractive at all, but if a girl has very long hair, she has higher probabilities to dating me.

• It suits some women more than others. It all comes down to face shape and what kind of style.

• now that I'm older I feel it really doesn't matter, I never used to like short hair on girls when I was younger and today I think it can look incredible, it depends on the person I think long hair is beautiful too the older you get the more you realize it's about the person not what they look like✌😛 hope that helps you

• Sometimes short hair makes a girl hotter, sometimes it makes her less attractive. It depends on the girl, it just suits some, while others it doesn't.

• Idc about her hair length if she looks good.

• I don't judge
    Maybe they had cancer

• Usually like long hair more but some girls can look really good with short hair

• I prefer long, but it is not a dealbreaker for me.

• short hair.
    It's a very modern look.

• Like 99 percent of the time the girl is going to look better with longer hair. Some will still look good with short hair but almost always long hair will look better.

• I never judge a girl based on her hair length.

• I think it looks great on some people but I personally prefer long hair

• Long hair. Short hair is deal breaker with me.

• Totally depends on their face shape and texture of their hair.

• she can be shaved for all I care, long as it works for her

• if your hair is long now and you are trying to impress someone, why not do both? talk to your crush and later on, cut it without telling him and note his reactions

• hair length doesn't matter. as long as the hair compliments the face

• i love long straight hair on girls. i would love to trace my fingers through a girl hair

• I prefer to go for a woman because of her personality not because of her hair length

• some it suits others it don't

• they are still cute

• well I don't care about short and long while its dating someone but preference is long

• i like both doesn't matter , but you wonder the opinion of someone else i think

• I think it's not appealing at all. I just get this feminist vibe from it.

• I like long on most but some can look good with it short and others look terrible with it short so if she looks bad with short hair I probably wouldn't be attracted to her to want to ask her out

What Girls Said 2

• I like them.

• I have shorter hair right now, and I love it. It suits me better than super long hair.