Opinions on women with short hair?

Personally, I think that some women can rock it and look better than with long hair
  • Short hair on women is good
  • Short hair on women is bad

1015

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes it can look fine depending on the person but it general i prefer long.

• i think it looks cool

• I think it can look really cute or edgy. It all comes down ro personal preference really.

• Yeah that's true. Edgy as in a good thing or what?

• What I meant was that there are different styles of short hair. Not that the same cut can do both.

• Yeah, I see what you mean

• I won't say short hair is bad, but it's not my thing. my hair is past my butt.

• I wish I could wear short hair because I think it would be cute. I rock my long hair.

• I prefer shoulder length or longer on myself, I think it just makes me feel more feminine

• depends, it really has to suit you

• That's very true. On some women short hair looks awful. There are some who look good with both and even some who look better with it short!

• thats why I didn't vote

• I realised that the choices are very flawed. It's just the amount of people I've seen a lot people who have said that short hair on women is always bad and they will always look better with long hair

• yup, like man can look handsome with long hair 💇

• it depends to the person. Some look better with it

What Guys Said 14

• Depends how short we talkin' lol. Are we talking guy short short, French girl short, below the ears, above the shoulders short or touching shoulder blades short? Cause I'm down for French-shoulder blade short 100%

• Any length ranging from buzzcut to shoulder length

• I'm the OP

• I think there are women who can and cannot pull it off.
    Tbh, unfortunatly Emma Watson or Penny from Big Bang Theory did not pull it off.
    Anne Hathaway and Natalie Portman pulled it off

• You do realise that the actress playing penny has a name... It's a simple Google search tbh

• Britney Spears, Kristen Stewart quite a few people tbh

• Very true candidates

• i love short hair, i dont know why but i ever look more for short hair girls

• About 1/3 of my partners have had short hair. Definitely not a deal breaker.

• Not my preference, but yes, some (and very few) can rock it for sure and look really hot. But generally I prefer long.

• Yeah, I get where you're coming from.

• Suits certain women, I don't like it TOO short though.

• Personally I like the hair to be shoulder length or longer but there are exceptions

• Some look good with it and some dont. I dont mind short hair at all (if it looks good on them).

• ugly as fuck, the most i can take is shoulder length shorter and its a deal breaker

• In all cases? What if she looks amazing but she has a pixie cut

• Short > long

• Like how short do you like it?

• I dated someone who had part of the sides and back shaved (but longer on top), it looks good.

• Yeah, I've seen girls who looked amazing with hair like that! I only have known a few girls who rocked that kind of cut (that's representative of where I live more than anything)

• Don't like it

• I prefer really long flowing hair.

• Very few can pull it off in my opinion.

• I don't think short hair on women is "bad", but I've always find longer hair to be more attractive. Not that there are not pretty and attractive ladies with short hair, because there are.