Guys and girls, do braces make someone look "ugly", in your opinion?

I'm just curious, because I have braces myself. Mine aren't larger than normal or anything, and just plain silver. But in general? What do you all think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person. If a person is pretty or handsome they would most likely still be it even with braces, but average would most likely stay average and below average would be below average. I thinks straight teeth without braces looks best, but braces is better than crooked teeth. Crooked teeth makes it look like a person is not willingly to do anything with them, but braces makes it look like a person is willingly to do something with it.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...36b417c35f.jpg

Yes, this girls wears braces. Just take a close look.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, nothing wrong with them. Just brush your teeth really well and there shouldn't by anything stuck of your teeth or caught up in your braces. That's a bit gross.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• braces dont change whether or not someone is attractive, at least for anyone who isn't shallow. but it does make people lool younger than they are, which isn't always a goos thing

1|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree with that! People always underestimate my age too haha

• When I was really young, i used to think it was actually attractive, and that kinda stuck with me. My last girlfriend had braces. Funny thing sometimes she would go down on me and I would accidentally briefly think of some sort of freak accident, with all those sharp edges 😂 Nothing bad ever happened tho, and when she got to take them out, she was even more breathtaking

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really. Maybe a little bit - but loads of people have them, talk to them and see how long their self-consciousness lasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I've seen a lot off pretty girls who had braces,

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. Exact opposite.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person