If you have braces and/or glasses are you considered ugly?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Kind of
    Vote C
  • Beautiful no matter what
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they are gross, sorry.
    Most people will say nice things in order to make you feel better about yourself.
    But the truth is that they are a major turnoff. :(

0|0
    2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both are cute! I've been wearing glasses since i was 5 and i used to hate them but i don't look right without them :P and i used to beg my dentist for braces as i really liked the look of them but i've always had very straight teeth so i didn't need them :P

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No, braces or glasses don't make you ugly. You can still be stylish and attractive.
    previews.123rf.com/.../...ckground-Stock-Photo.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Glasses if anything make you more attractive.
    Braces, not as much but it doesn't have much of an effect honestly.

2|0
    0|0
  • I had both and yes, i didn't like them. Even though most people used to tell me that i looked great with glasses, after surgery miraculously everyone said i look better without them. Well ain't that a mysterious world heheh

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are attractive. Braces can be, depending on the girl, and if she keeps them clean (I hate it when they have pieces of food stuck in them : ).

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I know some people who used to have braces, and to me they always look better without them.
    But with glasses it really depends on the person and the frames.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, no matter what. Braces, glasses? All part of a lovely lady!

0|0
    0|0
  • braces are hidden in your mouth and are barely noticed in my case

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses and/or braces are a big turn on for me 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • no i find braces cute 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely HATE my glasses!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I dont think so, had both when I was 14, braces are temporary and you can swap glasses for contacts. Think of it as the caterpillar turning into the butterfly 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to think braces are ugly because they really help your teeth aesthetics, thus making you more attractive in the long run. They will get removed anyway, so if we overlook them, then that's great. If you happen to have braces and you're insecure about them, smile with showing your teeth until you get rid of them. As for glasses, it depends really. It depends if the frame suits you, and whether or not the lenses are too thick that they make your eyes appear smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • braces and glasses are often put on a character to make it look ugly and unattractive, but one should also notice that they have to put in more effort than that to make it ugly... Even make the character a little dorky too.
    personally, I think glasses are hot and braces only shows that you know how to take care of yourself and your dentals, which is, in my opinion, so much more important than fancy shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear glasses and i think they look cute on me but with braces, yeah i think everyone in general looks better without them, but if the person is pretty then braces will not make them look ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. I've seen many attractive people with braces and/or glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a case where braces make someone look better. I think glasses depend on the person though, like they can add or take away from your overall image

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can't make someone ugly but as for glasses it can make you look less attractive but not ugly unless they were ugly from beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are beautiful they won't make you ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's the facial features that make you ugly. Braces and glasses having to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes