What eye color do you think is least attractive?

• Green
  • Blue
  • Brown
    Vote C
  • Dark Brown
    Vote D
  • Emerald Green
    Vote E
  • Turquoise
    Vote F

203

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad to see that brown eyes is second-leading (I have brown eyes). I said turquoise because I think that's a tacky color lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks green is the least attractive eye color because it looks boring and I've seen people with green eyes where it looks muddy green. I just don't find the color aesthetically pleasing and it reminds me about vomit. I thinks both brown and blue eyes can be nice. My favorite eye color is brown because I likes the color and where I lives it's rare for ethnics compared to other eye colors from my experience. I likes the warmth in the color.

When it comes to blue eyes I finds it plain and boring on Nordic people. However, at non-whites it looks beautiful and cool. Adriana Lima and Adrian Grenier is a good example at that.