What eye color do you think is least attractive?

• Green
    Vote A
  • Blue
    Vote B
  • Brown
    Vote C
  • Dark Brown
    Vote D
  • Emerald Green
    Vote E
  • Turquoise
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad to see that brown eyes is second-leading (I have brown eyes). I said turquoise because I think that's a tacky color lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks green is the least attractive eye color because it looks boring and I've seen people with green eyes where it looks muddy green. I just don't find the color aesthetically pleasing and it reminds me about vomit. I thinks both brown and blue eyes can be nice. My favorite eye color is brown because I likes the color and where I lives it's rare for ethnics compared to other eye colors from my experience. I likes the warmth in the color.

When it comes to blue eyes I finds it plain and boring on Nordic people. However, at non-whites it looks beautiful and cool. Adriana Lima and Adrian Grenier is a good example at that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think any of those are unattractive, brown eyes are probably my favourite though because of the whole puppy dog eyes thing 😭

2|3
    0|0
  • I genuinely don't think there is any eye color that is unattractive or even the least attractive. No matter what people eyes are just always so beautiful when you really look at them. I do think whitish icy blue/grey can be a bit scary but they are still so mesmerising as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I was dating this guy, (he's a cheater and a toolbag) and while we were still supposed to be totally in love... he told me that I had DOG EYES. :/ (My eyes are brown)

1|0
    0|0
    • Whether you were with him or not, that's a rotten thing to say if he meant it in a bad way. But dogs do have very expressive eyes. I take it that was not a compliment, though.

• Nope, not a compliment from him but I'm happy with my eyes anyway. :)

• I am not attracted to brown. I love green/blue/turqouse/grey eyes. Just light in general I think. But I am not attracted to blonde hair tho. Brown hair is so sexy and beautiful

1|0
    0|1
  • I have chocolate brown eyes and have a black ring on the circumference of my iris and I find it kinda weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I find dark brown the least attarctive, my favourite eye colour is blur I find it so attarctive.

0|0
    1|1
  • Blue is hideous

6|1
    0|0
  • Dark Brown. I'm in love with blue eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Blue eyes tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • D k but I have brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I find all eye colors attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • all are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all eye colors. Blue is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say dark brown

0|0
    1|1
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown for sure

0|0
    1|1
  • Dark brown - because they are so common.

0|0
    2|1
    • In my country dark brown eyes is rarer than blue and muddy green eyes. Dark hair and dark skin is also rarer here than light ones.

• Show All
    • I'm surrounded by light people all the time, but still have preference for dark people in dating.

• I just looked again, and practically nobody dislikes green eyes. We are only 2% of the world's population, so maybe that's why. Strange.

• Blue is least in my opinion.
    I love green or hazel. Brown is dreamy too

7|0
    0|0
    • Ooooooh look at you trying to be different! You're trying reeeeaal hard!

• Show All
    • What tf would i be jealous for? You even know what jealous means?

• @mynameisismyname calm down, not everyone can go against the grain. It's ok

• Mine are dark brown and I find it very unattractive lol (*on myself*)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• white, albino eyes! Creepy, ugly, just disgusting!

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes by far.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes