What are some cute outfit ideas (not that basic Instagram stuff) and colors that aren't yellow, black, or red for someone with skin about this dark?

Preferably something more flamboyantly fun, innocent, and leaning on the alternative side of fashion since Taco the Great is into things like alternative Japanese Street fashion. I've been on an outfit idea block for a while. (This isn't me, but we are about the same skin tone.)
What are some cute outfit ideas (not that basic Instagram stuff) and colors that aren't yellow, black, or red for someone with skin about this dark?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try purples, or dark reds. Long skirts maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Trying to stay away from red, and I'm 5'1" so long skirts don't agree with me.

• Show All
    • I always lean for something more innocent looking because it gives me an excuse to wear fun things like accessories shaped like candy, animals, or other food.

• Shouldn't need an excuse to wear accessories. They complement your outfit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go with colors that have warm undertones (beiges, caramel, some browns, terracotta, some warm pinks...)

Jewel tones (emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue...)

And the obvious white and black.

As for outfit ideas, it would really come down to your body type, your style in general and where do you usually go (do you exercise a lot? do you need work-appropriate clothes?)

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't exercise a lot (I walk/job from time to time), but I'm not obese either. My style is usually full of pastels only because I tend to wear alternative J-fashion. I do have work appropriate clothes and I'm okay on that end I'm just looking for something fun and non-work related.

• My legs are a little thicker compared to the rest of my body though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• nice skintone!
    some hot pink/baby pink or watermelon red color
    nice turquoise color or sky blue color
    beige color

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm... I don't know what I'd wear that'll look good in hot pink.

• A nice gray sweater/cardigan, black leggings, jeans, combat boots, adidas, and a simple white tee with a messy bun or braids

0|0
    1|0
  • Purpule
    Or
    Blue
    Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby pink and turquoise.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have a lot of pastel pinks, but I think baby pink could work too.

Recommended myTakes