What is the best clothes color? Black, or something else?

Paint it black or wear it, in my opinion I think black clothing is always great, anyone can pull it off and wear it.
Mostly I used to wear black all the time through collage, one time I was walking with my friends, and a bunch of girls where like, that black is great (I can't translate but they were hitting on me and saying love that black color).
Black...
Black...

Anyway, what do you think, am I right or what?

#GreatInquirerFTW
  • Best clothes color? Black, or something else?Yes, black is the best
    Vote A
  • No, it is okay
    Vote B
  • Other colors (comment)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for all your answers ❤️
I will reply to all of your answers as soon as possible 😊
Gotta work😔😑
Black will give you many advantages, first you will look slim, second you can put almost any color and it will work with it.

Thanks again and sorry will get back to you G@Gers as soon as possible 😊❤️

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• There’s nothing wrong with wearing black but I always wear it with another color. All black everything just seems to be so played out to me. That’s just my opinion.

Most people feel sexist/hottest when they wear black. I’m the exact opposite. I love wearing white. White pants are my clutch. You can’t tell me shit about life when I’ve got white pants on 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blue is the best color for clothes, it go with everything and there's many shade of blue so you can wear a full outfit of only blue color and look great.
    Blue is the color I wear the most in clothes, I like wearing light jeans with dark blue shirt or dark blue pants and light blue shirt.

Black is a plain color to me unless it's some shiny / satin black then it look very great.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd probably say black too, as I think it looks great on many different people, especially when they have a brownish skin tone, I think, like I do, but I probably wouldn't want to wear it all the time, as I do like a bit of colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a rock/metal guy, so it's mandatory jeans/dark T-shirt most of the time. Generally speaking, black is a safe choice for most occasions, and it spares you the time you spend worrying about finding matching colors.

That being said, if you want to be stylish, like the people onthe photos, you can do it with many different color combinations, black isn't necessarily the best solution.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 32

• I love black with bright accessories. I don't own many bright clothes but I have bright shoes scarfs etc I love black coz it elongates n makes me feel like a billionaire lol n I traditional clothes r bright soo... any excuse to wear neutral, nude colours I like

0|0
    0|0
  • I love black, but you can't wear all black as an attorney. I favor a dark colored skirt or slacks with a white top.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love every color but black is just wow. I saw a guy today, dressed completely in black and damn, he looked good. He wore black leather jacket so that just added to it. I wish more guys would wear those, they look amazing on everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to go with black it's my happy color. It makes me feel confident, comfortable and sometimes badass depending on how I style it🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • that other dude removed your opinion and I couldnt read what you said.

by the way, black is the best color for a guy to wear in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is just acting like a kid...
      Well I said welcome back 😁

• Show All
    • but I know that you're following me 😋

• 😱😱 I am following 1000+ hahaha 😂😂
      LOL I guess I won't know
      😕
      At least let hope Tom gets back soon

• I'm a colour person. I can't always stick to one colour but I agree. Black rocks in fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love black, but sometimes I want something with color, like a bright red or green dress. I also have this thing for color blocking and you can't beat a flower print sundress on a sunny summer day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black always looks good, but I prefer to combine it with some other colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • everything but orange is great, orange is digusting

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate colorful clothse🤮, I either wear black or dark colors like maroon and grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're extremely stylish, I think it's safest to go with the browns, greys & black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is not a colour... neither is white. Wear pink like me.

0|1
    1|0
  • All the colors are great , but in my opinion black shows strong personality and it doesn't suits so good to everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing black. And someone who wears black always catch my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Black , it can go with anything ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is always right

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, dark grey, navy blue, dark red, dark green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing black too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red or white...😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is amazing color! Or maybe white too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like yellow and green... Black isn't my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Those outfits look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink
    Magenta
    Green
    Light pink

0|0
    0|0
  • Always feel sexy wearing black 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • you can never go wrong with black

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever suits you best

0|0
    0|0
  • any neutral color is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, black is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • pink is more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 21

• I don't like the "monochrome" look, outfits definitely need contrast.
    I personally like combining white with black and all the graphite shades in between.
    When it comes to more formal wear, I would opt for smaller patches of red shades such as burgundy, particularly in shoes, belts or maybe as the insides of blazers and overcoats.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best color depends on a variety of things, such as the wearers skin tone and hair color combo, the style of the clothing itself, sometimes where you’re going,(Pink at a funeral? No. lol), etc. Plus it’s always nice to wear more than one color. (If they go well together.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Black for men, but don't wear those damned brown shoes with it. They make guys look like idiots. Wear highly polished (Parade Waxed) black shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing dark coloured clothes, black is one of them 👍.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my wardrobe consists of black and lighter shades of blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like black but I like white and some other colors too

0|0
    0|0
  • Black. I mean if you ever spilled something like cranberry juice, I'll look like a water stain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused. They were hitting on you. Did you go out with any of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • black is awesome as it can go with anything and still look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Black looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • agreed. Black. Or dark colors in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear black or dark

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is classy.. but I prefer Navy Blue 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • The bare look is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is great
    #blackpower!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Orange, Dark Green, Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Black and brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a green I have and it cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is best

0|0
    0|0
  • Navy blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Black is not bad but it is associated with mourning or being depressed in some places. I prefer dark blue.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes