What is the best clothes color? Black, or something else?

Paint it black or wear it, in my opinion I think black clothing is always great, anyone can pull it off and wear it.
Mostly I used to wear black all the time through collage, one time I was walking with my friends, and a bunch of girls where like, that black is great (I can't translate but they were hitting on me and saying love that black color).
Black...
Black...

Anyway, what do you think, am I right or what?

#GreatInquirerFTW
  • Best clothes color? Black, or something else?Yes, black is the best
  • No, it is okay
  • Other colors (comment)
    Vote C
Thanks for all your answers ❤️
I will reply to all of your answers as soon as possible 😊
Gotta work😔😑
Black will give you many advantages, first you will look slim, second you can put almost any color and it will work with it.

Thanks again and sorry will get back to you G@Gers as soon as possible 😊❤️

3423

Most Helpful Girls

• There’s nothing wrong with wearing black but I always wear it with another color. All black everything just seems to be so played out to me. That’s just my opinion.

Most people feel sexist/hottest when they wear black. I’m the exact opposite. I love wearing white. White pants are my clutch. You can’t tell me shit about life when I’ve got white pants on 😂😂

• I think blue is the best color for clothes, it go with everything and there's many shade of blue so you can wear a full outfit of only blue color and look great.
    Blue is the color I wear the most in clothes, I like wearing light jeans with dark blue shirt or dark blue pants and light blue shirt.

Black is a plain color to me unless it's some shiny / satin black then it look very great.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd probably say black too, as I think it looks great on many different people, especially when they have a brownish skin tone, I think, like I do, but I probably wouldn't want to wear it all the time, as I do like a bit of colour.

• I'm a rock/metal guy, so it's mandatory jeans/dark T-shirt most of the time. Generally speaking, black is a safe choice for most occasions, and it spares you the time you spend worrying about finding matching colors.

That being said, if you want to be stylish, like the people onthe photos, you can do it with many different color combinations, black isn't necessarily the best solution.