Do girls like beards or clean shaven men?

So a girl here said that she loved beards so much. This made me wonder what do women prefer in general😛
Tbh I prefer to be clean. Beard seems messy
  • Do girls like beards or clean shaven men?Beard
    Vote A
  • Do girls like beards or clean shaven men?Clean Shaven/No beard
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 46

• Stubble is the best option

6|6
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on what fits the guy better. Beards only look good when they're well kept tho

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the person because some people can't pull off a beard even if they were able to grow one. However, I usually find men with a beard more attractive than clean shaven.

0|4
    0|0
  • I like clean shaven, but every now and again I'll see a hot guy with a beard and melt on the inside :)

1|2
    0|0
  • That depends on what suits you... beards do look good on some men but some men look hot clean shaved.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like beard i really don't, it just looks wrong to me 😕

0|1
    0|1
  • Some guys look hot & cute with their clean shaven face.. But some guys look more sexy with a beard.. or a stubble.. depends upon their personality..

1|2
    0|0
  • Clean shaven. Guys only really pull it off if they're models or in movies. At most stubble, but that's rough.

1|2
    0|0
  • I literally cringe when I see guys with facial hair. clean shaven all the way

0|1
    0|1
  • I like stubble or a bit of scruff, not a full-on lumberjack beard.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd say that was a bad pick for clean shaven pics. Mainly because that hair...

0|1
    0|0
  • I never really thought I liked beards before, but my current boyfriend has a beard and I love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both can look good. I like stubbles on men and a short tiny beard

0|2
    0|0
  • Clean shaved or a little bit of hair is good , i like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven, max stubble. I hate the lumberjack look.

I don't mind bodyhair but beards are just a nono.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some just can't pull off a beard. Others may look fine without it, but they're sexier with their beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stubble isn't bad, in my opinion, but I'd rather not have a forest of hair rubbing on my face when I'm kissing a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on a guy's preference really. I mean I at the moment mostly like guys who are clean shaven but there are some guys with beards that are😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually clean shaven, but there are dudes out there that are an exception.

1|1
    0|0
  • With beard but need to make it in a good shape... not messy and long. I think guys with beard look mature than shaved sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some gus look better without a bear others with it.

0|2
    0|0
  • A little stubble never hurt tbh, but the clean shave look for me works better

0|2
    0|0
  • only some guys can pull it off with the beards. I prefer no beard much better

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards and facial hair all the way.

1|3
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. :)
    I like both to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely beards

1|5
    0|0
  • Clean shaven. Period.

0|1
    0|1
    • okay but what does that "Period" mean?

• Show All
    • lmao don't misunderstand me but I was thinking bout menstrual cycle one
      damn that's so embarassing🤦‍♂️

• actually period means full stop in the American dictionary, or so i heard... kinda like I'd say ( was a bracket but others would say ( was parenthesis.

• Beard💋

2|4
    0|0
  • Both I would say

0|1
    0|0
  • Beard

0|4
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• It's depending on the girl. Some likes beards, some likes stubble, some likes it clean shaven and other likes everything. But most girls prefer it well groomed and that the guy keeps it clean.

Going to share my opinion anyway:
    I thinks it's depending from guy to guy what looks good at him. Some suits a beard, some don't and other suits both of it. Some guys can't grow a beard and therefor have no other choice than staying clean shaven. But anyway, in general speaking I thinks beard is a nice feature on a man. It makes him more masculine and mature looking instead of making him look like a little boy. Some guys looks feminine or like kids without one. My favorite beard style is stubble, well trimmed full beard and the beard style Avan Jogia has.

Stubble:
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Full beard:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9a50efbc0c.png

Van Dyke:
    i.pinimg.com/.../...o-beautiful-beautiful-boys.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • middle looks best in my opinion

• @epiclol The top picture is my favorite, I love stubble, I think it has something to do with the sexy men in movies growing up having it. It gives an air of mystery

• Bro nice question 👍👍👍
    And I think beard looks good on some guys and many girls like beard but some don't like it ,
    What I have observed is that mostly girls like beard

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean by "like". If you mean like cute and hug, then beard. Older. Manly.

If by "like" you mean "hot", then no beard = more sex.

It also depends on personal preference, but in general less hair is more sexual and more beard is more cute/attractive, but not in a hot kind of way.

Don't choose your style for a woman - do it for you and a woman can either like you for you or go f*ck herself.

1|2
    0|0
  • women like beards, period, dont listen to what the say, men with beards get 10x times the amount of attention clean shaven men get its just a fact, grow a beard and get chicks, worked so well for so many men.

0|3
    0|0
    • Including me

• when a woman says i dont like beards she has some male model in mind who looks good without and with but in reality 99%of men can't pull the same good looks withou a beard and a beard for most women looks far sexier

• *looks at poll results*
    *gets disappointed*
    :(
    But i love my beard!

0|4
    0|0
    • I got disappointed too when i saw the results, i know i look best with my beard and i love it so i don't care what girls like...

• @Ahmed_Sy15x you and me both bro.
      Beards are just so manly 😎
      But i know, that there are girls, who like beards - if they are groomed. They do notice that.
      But as you can see in the poll results many girls don't like beards at all it seems.

• It also depends on face structure of a person. Some look great in a stubble or beard while others look better clean shaven. It would be unfair to generalise opinions of women

0|1
    0|0
  • My wife likes my beard. If I threaten to shave it off, she hides my clippers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to being clean shaved, I look younger. Which goes well with that “I’ll live forever” thing of mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • at high school there was a strange girl in my class with mustache, i was kinda jealous that she can grow facial hair better than me :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Im surprised most results are no beard.
    I still like my beard tho

0|2
    0|0
  • They would like the beard better if it looks good on a man face.
    Not all men have thick, dark full beards

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally go clean shaven. At most, I shave every third day. Most of the time it's every other day since my face is too sensitive if I shave every day.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ame_straight_razor.JPG

www.iconicshavers.com/.../...afety-Razor-View2.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally go clean shaven. Look about 12 but that's how I like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both in a way haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I like women with beards

0|1
    0|0
  • Some like beards, some like clean shaven. I personally try to keep mine just trimmed. So that it's there, but that it's cleaned up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes