Turkish women vs Indian women?

• Turkish women vs Indian women?Turkish women (photo=Serenay Sarıkaya)
  • Turkish women vs Indian women?Indian women (photo=Jennifer Winget)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkish all the way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 3

• Serenay Sarıkaya is a Turkish actress and model. At the age 15, she participated in a beauty competition and received a special award from the jury. She later rose to prominence by acting in the cinema movie Plajda.

Jennifer Winget is an Indian actress. She has appeared in various Indian TV shows.

She started her career at the age of 12 as a child artiste in the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya and then appeared as a child artiste in the Indian film Kuch Naa Kaho at the age of 14.

Later as an adult she went on to work in various different Indian TV shows.

She won the Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress Critics for her role in Saraswatichandra. Eastern Eye placed her at 21st position on its list of World's Sexiest Asian Women for 2012. Jennifer is working in the Sony Entertainment Television romantic thriller Beyhadh.

Most of times I avoid comparison.

My answer is

www.bothassociates.com/.../both_logo-01.png

Or

c1.staticflickr.com/.../...213646_9c3e4bb1e2_b.jpg

We cannot generalize. Both countries has heavenly beauties and both have ugly girls.

• Hot women.

I'm not a racist, I love beauty in all shapes, sizes and skin colours.
    In this particular case, the lady in the picture B is prettier, more round, feminine face and features.

• Turkish anytime

What Girls Said 1