Are corsets attractive? And do they actually work?

Just asking out of curiosity. I already have a really defined hourglass shape so I personally wouldn't ever need one.. But I'm curious about them overall as I've started seeing these around more often.. I'm assuming that they probably work.. But would you find one attractive on someone if they were wearing one casually?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• The right type on the right girl can be very cool and sexy.

I've seen some real disaster-pieces though...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people find them attractive. Yes, they can cinch in your waist temporarily. But the women of the Victorian and Edwardian age found that wearing all the time became painful, weakened their spines, put pressure on their ribs, made it hard to breathe.

So, if you like the look, go for it for special occasions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True true! And that'd be my advice to any daily wearers.