Which hair, eye and skin color combination do you find most attractive or beautiful looking?

A) Black hair, brown eyes and tan/brown skin
B) Blonde, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
C) Ginger, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
D) Brown hair, Blue/gray/green eyes and pale
E) Black hair, blue eyes and pale
F) Black hair, brown eyes and light skin
G) Black hair, blue/green/gray eyes and tan/brown
H) Blonde hair, blue/gray/green eyes and tan/brown
I) Unnatural hair dye (Green, blue, pink, purple etc.)

(GAG should add more options in the polls)

#Polls #HairColor #Beauty

• Black hair, brown eyes and tan or brown skin
    Vote A
  • Blonde, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
    Vote B
  • Ginger, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
    Vote C
  • Brown hair, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
    Vote D
  • Black hair, blue/gray/green eyes and pale
    Vote E
  • Black hair, brown eyes and light skin
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Here's my favorites: A, F, G, E. I've more preference for dark people in dating and finds brown eyes, black hair and a tan most aesthetically pleasing. But I also thinks the contrast between dark hair and skin combined with blue eyes is a bit cool. Light skin combined with dark hair also gives a cool contrast. I'm not into blondes or gingers. Blondes needs to have a flawless face to make it work. Gingers looks better on women than guys. Guys don't look good as gingers at all.
Thanks for all the nice responses! : )

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You intentionally chose an old woman to be the ginger haired one?
    Huh...
    Anyways: ginger hair, green eyes, pale skin and black hair, blue/grey eyes, pale skin are my favorites in both men and women.

i.pinimg.com/.../...1--haircolor-google-search.jpg

i.pinimg.com/.../...98678715243ca4b69166d2ace3.jpg

0|0
    0|1
    • I thinks the ginger woman I choose looks 26 - 27 years old and that's not old in my opinion. Maybe it's because I lives in Norway and Scandinavians in general speaking ages as milk she looks young for me. Many people here looks 50 - 60 in their 40s.

I thinks black hair, blue eyes and the light skin combination is a bit cool because of the contrasts. Especially if it's natural and the person is mixed.

• Show All
    • Yeah... I don't have thin skin, though...

• If you have a thick skin you won't age as fast as people with thin. But much pigments protects better than little from the sun.

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly like girls with pale skin and colored eyes the best, but I can't decide between brown and black hair. I like both.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• dark hair brown eyes darker skin tone, in women and men... xx

1|1
    1|0
  • Black hair, brown eyes and brown skin or brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin, either is amazing.

0|1
    1|0
  • I fall for whoever has a good defined jawline, but light eyes (blue grey, green) are one of my weaknesses on a guy. Though dark eyes have their own charm. As for skincolor I like either pale, medium or tan, especially tan a bit more. I think the combo of light eyes and a tan is amazing. As for haircolor I think I prefer gold darkblonde a little bit above anything else, but I think pitch black hair, ash blonde, ginger, choco brown etc are hella beautiful as well. I think I just like kinda the opposite of me (I have dark hair/eyes and a gold tan)

0|1
    0|0
  • I went with the top option but they're all fine

0|1
    1|0
  • Mostly dark hair in my opinion because I have a bit more lighter hair.

But dark hair, blue eyes, brown eyes and tan or pale skin. Can't decide.

But I took the pale/black hair/blue eyes girl. But I love brown eyes at least.

0|1
    1|0
  • There's something about a beautiful red haired woman that just makes me 😍. But I'm attracted to peeps from all races/ethnicities/etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair - eyes can be light or dark.

Red hair - brown or green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl is absolutely beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • i find blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin to be the most attractive.
    I also like the dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin one (it's what I have). I think the contrast look cool.
    Brown hair, light green eyes and pale skin look good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i always find myself more attracted to dark hair and tan skin eyes can be any color

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown hair, Blue/green eyes, pale
    Blond hair, blue/green eyes, pale
    Brown hair, Brown eyes, pale or light to medium tan
    My top 3 ^
    4th one would be Ginger hair, blue/green eyes and pale

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm that combination in your first option! Brown eyes, brown skin, black hair.

Dark brown hair, medium skin tone and green eyes... omg. I find that the MOST attractive. Especially when the skin tone is highly pigmented like it's not ashy.

0|0
    0|0
    • My favorite combination is:
      1. Brown eyes, brown/tan skin, black hair
      2. Brown eyes, Indoor look, black hair
      3. Blue eyes, brown/tan skin, black hair
      4. Blue eyes, light skinned, black hair

• I like the third combo with green eyes instead.

• I've always been fascinated with blonde hair and blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
    • In Norway almost everybody are blondes, blue eyed, pale and tall. I'm talking about only Norwegians, not immigrants or refugees.

• Show All
    • Lol yeah probably. Blonde hair blue/green eyed men are my weakness

• Black haired, brown eyed and tan/brown skinned people is mine. So seems like Norway is your paradise and mine is in the South.

• I don't like blue/grey eyes, pale skin, red/blonde hair.
    Everything else I like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ginger and blonde is plain, boring and average for me. I likes black hair, brown eyes and tan better. I also mentioned other combinations I likes in the description.

• First option lol totally not biased

0|1
    2|0
  • ddddddd
    I am d and I find d most attractive
    especially boys
    duh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think pale skin, blond hair and green/blue eyes is very beautiful on girls. However, if somebody has pale skin (as I do too), I think they should make sure to either keep it that way or tan it everywhere. I think swimsuits lines look very unattractive. I hope this doesn't sound too mean but it's just something I don't like. So if a girl has pale skin and she goes on beach vacations, I think she should either stay in the shadow or tan herself naked (at least with her boobs naked). My wife has relatively pale skin and we usually both stay in the shadow. It's also healthier for the skin :-).

0|0
    0|1
  • The first one and the three above 'other'... black hair light skin, black hair and pale then brown hair pale

0|1
    0|0
  • Black hair, brown eyes and tan. I find a tan to be far more aesthetically pleasing than a pale skin.

2|1
    1|0
  • A all the way as long she is Hispanic.

0|2
    0|0
  • F I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically, light brown everything - so lightly tanned skin, dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair yesss

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on how they actually look, Black hair, brown hair, brown, white, blonde hair, black eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes and green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads and gingers like crazy. lol My favorite eye color with red might be green, but I'm not certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, green eyes, tan skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair, pale skin, and BLUE eyes... just holding my breath for one of those. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black her black eyes forgot them

0|0
    0|0