Do you find slightly upturned noses attractive?

I don't know why, but I find upturned noses more attractive than the so-called "ideal" nose type. Am I the only one?

Maggie Lindemann for the guys:
Do you find slightly upturned noses attractive?Dylan O'brien for the girls:
Do you find slightly upturned noses attractive?
I ask because I'm considering rhinoplasty eventually, and I wanted to know the consensus on this particular nose type. Thanks in advance.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it depends on a person's facial features quite frankly 🤔 I've noticed that on some people's faces it's really flattering and looks really cute but on other's it makes them have more of an animal-ish appearance... So it al just really depends... On the two examples your provided, however, those look good on them! As for you, I'm not sure if it'd suit you or not as I've never seen your face so I'm not entirely sure on what to recommend 😅 Hope this helps!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like to insult how someone looks ever, but I don't like it that much because it reminds me of a snout

1|0
    0|0
  • Dylan O'Brien is my baby, his nose is the prize possession and why i'm so attracted to him! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't' like it. I always heard people calling this kind of nose "pig nose" so

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the girls nose but the guys creepes me out

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I do not pay that much attention to such things.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The only two girls I ever fell for had slightly upturned noses. Never even noticed until now

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I haven't considered it before.

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes