Do you find slightly upturned noses attractive?

I don't know why, but I find upturned noses more attractive than the so-called "ideal" nose type. Am I the only one?

Maggie Lindemann for the guys:
Do you find slightly upturned noses attractive?Dylan O'brien for the girls:
I ask because I'm considering rhinoplasty eventually, and I wanted to know the consensus on this particular nose type. Thanks in advance.
  • Yes
  • No

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it depends on a person's facial features quite frankly 🤔 I've noticed that on some people's faces it's really flattering and looks really cute but on other's it makes them have more of an animal-ish appearance... So it al just really depends... On the two examples your provided, however, those look good on them! As for you, I'm not sure if it'd suit you or not as I've never seen your face so I'm not entirely sure on what to recommend 😅 Hope this helps!

Most Helpful Guy