Girls do I look good in the leather jacket? Am I cool enough to pull this look off?

I always find it hot to see girls in a leather jacket. So I wonder if I wear one there would be the same affect on some girls. I don't know if I should wear one since they're supposed to be cool and would look weird on someone who doesn't look cool. What do you think? By the way they're not real leather. Girls do I look good in the leather jacket? Am I cool enough to pull this look off?

• It looks good on you.
  • It does not look good on you.

48

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on you. By the pics it doesn't even seems like fake leather to be honest. It look very cool :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you. But I guess most people wear fake leather since real leather is so expensive.

• I prefer the one you wear, the other I think it only look good on women.

• I agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• To pull off a leather jacket you need confidence. Never wear a blue shirt under a leather jacket, it looks like you just came back from the science fair and you're wearing this to look cool.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE