Girls do I look good in the leather jacket? Am I cool enough to pull this look off?

I always find it hot to see girls in a leather jacket. So I wonder if I wear one there would be the same affect on some girls. I don't know if I should wear one since they're supposed to be cool and would look weird on someone who doesn't look cool. What do you think? By the way they're not real leather. Girls do I look good in the leather jacket? Am I cool enough to pull this look off?
Girls do I look good in the leather jacket? Am I cool enough to pull this look off?

• It looks good on you.
    Vote A
  • It does not look good on you.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on you. By the pics it doesn't even seems like fake leather to be honest. It look very cool :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. But I guess most people wear fake leather since real leather is so expensive.

• Show All
    • I prefer the one you wear, the other I think it only look good on women.

• I agree.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• Looks good man. Just make sure you wear it with confidence. With added confidence it goes from creepy " m'lady" guy to a badass stud. Just make sure you've got the right attitude for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You and your jacket go stack up and some numbers bruh you got this

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks really good. Plain and decent look is always appreciated.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost anything can be pulled off if the confidence is there and you don't care. If you think it looks good, it looks good. No validation should be needed because it's what you want and what you like.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good my dude, go out there and get your girl!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it does look good , go out get that girl out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a magician.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice poll answers.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes