Guys with long hair?

Guys with long hair?Guys with long hair?Guys with long hair?
Guys with long hair?
Guys with long hair?

Guys: Do you have long hair? If not, have you ever had long hair?

Girls: Are you into guys with long hair? Shoulder length and just above the shoulders are included.

198

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has the right facial structure to pull it off, then hell yes. I love running my hands through my partner's hair, but I do draw the line at shoulder length lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but not the style of the pictures u put, dats gay, guys can have long hair in corn rows or an afro, dreads, and even just regular long hair if they can pull it off and not seem fruity