Why do girls put hair up in a ponytail or a bun?

As a guy, I don't understand why girls put hair up, is it because it gets annoying being min your face all the time? Anyway, I prefer most girls with there hair down, but most look cute with a ponytail and some can pull of a bun.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't keep mine down unless it's wet. I have ridiculously thick hair, and if it's dry and I leave it down then it poofs up and no matter what I try and do to fix it it looks terrible. It's just too bulky. I don't usually put it up all the way, but I absolutely have to at least put it half-up every day, like in my picture.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a guy but i love wearing a ponytail. It gets annoying in the wind without a pony tail too. Lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE