DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is?

DISHA PATANI - 26YRS OLD

Indian and she is the current heartrobe in Indian cinema. Well she is lean size zero and all that but her cups seem to be growing more in reverse to her body size.

Do you think they maybe fake and what cup size do you think she is? DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are what natural big boobs look like, not sure why there's people on here hating. She's at least a Double D.

• Double D
      Are u kidding me. Double D don't look so small. U sure?

• I have also sent you invites for other questions I have asked. Pls do answer them too xD

Most Helpful Guy

• They sure don't look fake or altered. Most likely a c cup