DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is?

DISHA PATANI - 26YRS OLD

Indian and she is the current heartrobe in Indian cinema. Well she is lean size zero and all that but her cups seem to be growing more in reverse to her body size.

Do you think they maybe fake and what cup size do you think she is? DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??DISHA PATANI What cup size do you think she is??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are what natural big boobs look like, not sure why there's people on here hating. She's at least a Double D.

1|1
    0|0
    • Double D
      Are u kidding me. Double D don't look so small. U sure?

• Show All
    • I have also sent you invites for other questions I have asked. Pls do answer them too xD

Most Helpful Guy

• They sure don't look fake or altered. Most likely a c cup

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Many girls have a bustier frame compared to the body. It is normal.

She probably has a C cup, D cup max.

0|1
    0|0
    • Come on.
      That's not true. How can they bust be larger than their frame. That would make them look awkward.

• Show All
    • Damn. I did know this. I mean I know it works on genes. But the relationshop between frames and boobs size is something new to me.

• Probably like a B cup, she wears push up bras to make them look bigger.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking the same thing.. She looks pretty flat on the bikini and all round and firm in the others.

• her boobs look weird in my opinion.. they shouldn't be sagging like that give that she's only 26.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sagging? What!!
      U just changed everything for me Now.

• Show All
    • I know right. This was possibly the best description about her boobs. I used to think they were made up of something very slippery.. But this kinda. Summaries. It.

• True they look way to saggy... for such a young girl.. they are hot no doubt but i wanted hers to be firmer with the body she has...

• Hmm. The problem is that she seems to be wearing ill-fitting bras. I'd say a C cup, possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 C I got it from google

0|0
    0|0
    • You sure? A lot of otherGoogle searches says different numbers.

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂😂😂
      U just gavve away ur boobs

• How? 😞😞😞

• No that's natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are u sure. The boobs size don't quite match her tiny frames. Looks like there were made separate xD

• Lol no you know there are push up bras too right

• Hah. Right. XD
      I think this settles it probably. We have a winner.

• 36c i think 🤔

0|0
    0|0
    • 36c? Lol u are joking right. Only disha Patani would say such a thing xD

• B cup

0|0
    0|0
    • Sound about right. Even I was thinking that might be it.

What Guys Said 1

• They look saggy
    Is she a mother of two or something? 😂😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes