• Meh they’re alright
    Vote C
  • Why is this even a thing.. ;-;
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care if they're real or fake, as long as it looks good. However, I do have one piece of advice: if you are going to wear them to a first date, be prepared to continue wearing them on a daily basis afterward, because that is what he will come to expect of you. Don't set the bar higher than you can manage.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Your absolutely right

• Lmao thats fucking ridiculous. I shouldn't have to look like a model everything i see him. Thats a completely absurd standard.

• @chloehatespeople Then don't raise his expectations by making yourself look like a model on the first date. Present yourself to him the same way you would on any given day. That was literally the entire point of my comment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the more natural looking fake lashes like lash extensions 🔥😍

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• They alter a woman's face way too much. I like long eye lashes, but if I see the woman without 'em afterwards I get disappointed. Better to be honest from the beginning.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're alright, my girlfriend use them when we go out, so my views on them change.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Idrc

0|0
    0|0
  • THEYRE FAKE

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't realize there was a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really nice. and most gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they make a woman look ultra fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make the person look fake but can look good

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that you in the picture or photo from the internet? Seems high quality tbh

• Show All
    • They remind me of some of the girls at my school who put like a litre of makeup on a day😂

• What is this female trend with fake everything?

1|0
    0|0
  • False anything is a turnoff to me... Including makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • False eyelashes are for girls that are too lazy to use mascara. Mascara is much better, so hot (when done right).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I think for special ocassions they're nice but all the time just seems excessive

3|0
    0|0
  • i think i look gorgeous on the picture, but in my opinion i would just use it for a party, not everyday it bothers me a lot

2|0
    0|0
  • More modest looking lash extensions/false lashes look really good, but those in the picture are too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. They can look good - not always as dramatic as in the picture. I've never actually tried them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but if they don't look too fake. They make your eye makeup more interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're fun on occasion.
    Like Halloween and stuff.
    But that's too much effort to do everyday (for me) haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. I tried to wear them once before, but they would not stick

1|0
    0|0
  • For me no, I wore them a couple times for special occasions but I can't gt over the looming shadow like something is standing over you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Like them. Guys say they don't like them but they like how the girls look with them on

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them just hella work for everyday tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute if they are shorter and not as dramatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cute when done right

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes