How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public?

How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public.How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public?

Updates:
Maybe they think ""Men wearing legging is better than wearing nothing in public.""

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly didn't realize they made leggings for guys until I saw this post I get they have long John's or thermals but, those are meant to go under clothes lol. I'll never understand the tight jeans trend on guys so , I don't get this either try some sweatpants I bet that would be way more comfy and less awkward for folks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't understand it ether. I just like them. I like the patterns, color and themes. The choices are endless. But I always been one not to comform to the rules of life. I'm outside the box looking in.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• It is ok for a guy to wear leggings.. I've done it for a year n in public... now there is a way to wear them n not show anything... there is a way rearrange things n not be seen... now it falls a little short of tucking but it creates a flat surface like a girls so you can wear them properly without anything showing it saying here I am... I had one girl I look great n leggings... in a mall of all places ( Fairfield commons)... I have them on 23 hours a day... I the girls n zumba support it in fact they say you can wear them anywhere n if they dont like them it's that persons problem... if you n history girls had to wear dresses all the time n n the 50s or 60s once te girls wanted to wear Jean's oh heck broke loose n such a way plus there are other events that happen to guys n girls n the past that the public faced n guess what no ones world will stop cause of a guy wearing leggings, just get over yourself... i dont care who wears what God didn't put me on this earth to judge anyone ! , besides anytime there is something new people / public (society) always throws a fit, a tantrum... if we all would quit judging n let people wear whatever they wanted then a lot of problems would go away!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and I don't care what sex they are for. And guess what I'm not only I wear them at work. But I also wear fashion statement kinds to. Women took skirts , heels, wigs from us it is time we took something from you. And we are going to have this one. The men have spoken. Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • The hell? I've wore thermal leggings under my jeans, but that is a different story. 25 foot in a treestand in the middle of November, you got to keep your shit warm somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally dont want to see a dude lizard through his pant nor do i wanna see a women clam strip though hers and i am 5 foot 5.5 inches tall its not far down and my job i have to lean over to put food on peoples subs and yes i seen many sack lizards and bagged clam strips not always a good sight to see

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems weird to me because im not used to seeing that but if that means he's being himself wearing what he's comfortable with then i support

1|0
    0|0
  • i see no issues with it, i feel that they shouldn't be judged for what they choose to wear

1|1
    0|0
  • i honesty find that soo girly and gay when any guy wear leggings, lol. but whatever float's their boat

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear leggings around the house because they're comfy af, but not in public, and I definitely don't wear uggs lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I have worn leggings and yoga pants. I don’t think it is a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no problem at all with it I hate stereotypes of gender. Just wear what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy crap, is that really happening in the US?

1|1
    0|0
  • Leggings are for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • And apparently uggs too, which i thought were a "girl" only shoe

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It's great if you feel comfortable in that. I'd assume that guy was gay because not only does he wear leggings, but also ugg boots...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women wearing just leggings looks skanky as hell, I think the same about men wearing them... it's no big deal though, just looks shit.

0|0
    1|0
  • he's rocking them pretty well lol. i dont mind, anyone can wear whatever they want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks dumb but I don't really care, it doesn't affect me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like he's feeling comfortable so I'm okay with it. It's not the most fashionable outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see anything wrong with it. If that’s what he wants to wear then be free 🤷🏽‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look cool to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird

0|0
    0|0
  • it is their business, no one (except my brother) told me I wasn't allowed to wear my brother's clothes when I was a teenager- tomboy. :D

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes