How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public?

How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public.How do women feel about men wearing leggings in public?

Maybe they think ""Men wearing legging is better than wearing nothing in public.""

1115

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly didn't realize they made leggings for guys until I saw this post I get they have long John's or thermals but, those are meant to go under clothes lol. I'll never understand the tight jeans trend on guys so , I don't get this either try some sweatpants I bet that would be way more comfy and less awkward for folks.

• I don't understand it ether. I just like them. I like the patterns, color and themes. The choices are endless. But I always been one not to comform to the rules of life. I'm outside the box looking in.