What color hair do men love on women?

Okay I'm full Mexican but my skin tone is like a white girl I have brown eyes and brown eyebrows I'm really trying to look as good as I can any ideas of what color men would prefer on a girl like me? Maybe highlight or what

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer that you leave it natural and save your money for a great cut. If you live in a small town, go to the city and get it cut at Toni & Guy or some other high quality chain. If you live in the city, then you're already there. A good haircut makes a huge difference. While you're there, check out the resale clothing stores and thrift shops. My wife scores all kinds of high-end clothes for almost nothing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like you but experiment with a color you have been wanting to try. Being light skin toned works well with dark or light colors. Try light golden brown. It is a nice color.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey sorry for commenting on this as I couldn't message you directly, that guy asking those questions about girls underwear under their skirts is a pervert because he shouldn't care about what is underneath our skirts and dresses especially underwear unless he is a pervert and from the way the question the is worded it seems like he tries to looks up girls skirts and dresses at their underwear ew plus he sent one of the other girls that answered the question asking them "why do girls wear shorts under their skirts" with a sad face and you can even see in a comment she added to her answer. You should say something like this to him in another comment "Also girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses so perverts like you can't look up girls skirts and dresses"

• Show All
    • @Staceylee1234 I have my ways. Nothing like messing with pervs or trolls lol

• Go get him now hahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I don't care too much about hair color as long as your hair looks nice. But since you asked I wouldn't mind hair like this:

i.pinimg.com/.../...db626248b462a0b3639a17b66f.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • Just my opinion, but wether it's a highlight or total dyed hair, I just tend to find collors like blue, pink and purple to be attractive on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black hair on a Mexican girl, really long black hair is incredibly attractive to me. I like it naturally curly but straight is really sexy to

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, brunette. No, ginger. Wait, no, blonde. Rainbow? My favourite colour is iridescent, so Im not sure 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown or black. And, of course, ultraviolet, but nobody can see it (thanks, evolution. I could do your job way better).

1|2
    0|1
  • I actually really like coloured hair... blue, green, purple... But other than that I don't exactly have a preference

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck redheads, (It's okay to say cause I'm a redhead), brown is where it's at. I love a deep brown color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown that kinda looks gold i guess

can't imagine w/o a pic sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • This is personal preference, not one correct answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheaded

1|0
    0|0
  • White-Brunette is what Men die for

1|1
    0|0
  • Dark hair, fair skin. Blonde hair, tan skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes the most personally

1|0
    0|0
  • For pale girls red, ginger colours are hot af

1|0
    0|1
  • If brown eyes then probably brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • Black, brunette or red

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any colour is fine by me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blonde look more

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dark brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I have black hair, really light blue eyes and really pale skin. From what I understand guys like me.
    But for everyone is different.

1|2
    0|0
  • Light brown. But natural light brown, I don't like it when girls dye their hair. As for eyes, blue eyes are really pretty.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes