Men, what is your favorite hair color on women?

Whats your favorite hair color on women, and why? (if there is a reason)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for blonde men. I guess I just like that color haha. I also love red headed men I think red hair is so pretty on men and woman (if it is natural) but other than that its not a huge deal a guy will be attractive to no matter what his hair color is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 111

• It honestly depends on her eye color. Natural usually suits it well.

2|0
    0|0
  • RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED, RED!!! :D :o

Natural redheads with fair skin are SO pretty. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My taste is pretty varied. I do have preference of Blonde and Brunette, but the hair color has to fit your features. I also hate girls that dye their hair. And I can only say I like the blondes that are mysterious and in their corner or alone a lot. Not the party girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate brown. Not black, not light brown. Chocolate brown

super-hairstyles.tk/.../...olate-brown-hair-10.jpg

Now this is sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads they are so sexy!
    images.totalbeauty.com/.../redhead-festival.jpg

2|2
    0|0
  • My favorite is redhead, but honestly I'm not that picky, if I think a girl is beautiful then I will find her attractive regardless of my favorite preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • Black and Brown are my two favorite. Why? I don't know, I just tend to be more attracted to girls with darker hair color.

2|0
    0|0
  • Blue, maroon, brown, pink etc it doesn't matter to me. blog.boatpeopleboutique.com/.../pastel11.png

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. Or green. I tend to be fond of the type of girl who dyes her hair a ridiculous color and doesn't care what people think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything natural is fine by me. Unnatural hair dyes are okay, but when you dye your hair a "natural" color, it just seems like you're trying too hard to be something you're not, as opposed to expressing yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • As black as coal. I even have a song for it.:

Peter Hollens - Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair

(Sorry, but my XPER isn't high enough yet to post links.)

2|0
    0|0
    • that song is in the book Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, its a really good book :)

• Well, personally I'm not into Romance novels. I like the song, because it is an Appalachian folk piece. (I'm from that region.)

• I like brown hair for some reason, not sure why though. That's not to say I will totally disregard any other color but if I had a choice I would pick brown hair and green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red With curly hair
    or dark black or brown (Mostly on Asian girls with darktan or normal tan complession)

2|0
    0|0
  • RED!!!

after that, black girl fros are sexy as fuck.

then brunette. least favorite is blonde. but blonde can still be gorgeous

3|0
    0|0
  • Blonde (hair), black (clothes, shoes), dark red (hair, clothes), white (skin), tan (skin), unfortunately i don't have a reason, i just know what's appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should have been a poll.

In descending order:
    Black, red, brown, blond

That being said, really depends on her skin tone, eye color, build... and is overall one of the least important criteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 has to be natural colour if its died not as appealing to me also i prefer blondes and red hair colour, i dont have a problem with brunette or black i just prefer the colour of someone's hair if its red or blonde.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color is totally depend on the way girl looks and felt pretty about herself.
    which actually suits you.
    If you're asking about yourself
    *brunette either *black really suits you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, even Donald Trump's daughter

www.blondegirlstudioinc.com/.../...a-trump-hot.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • Interestingly enough, it is red. My Irish heritage.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preferred hair color on women. I guess all of them, or maybe brunette/blondes? Hell, I like bald females. Certainly very different for a change, compared to what's usual.

1|0
    0|0
  • any color is fine as long as you have long straight or wavy hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette all the way, followed by a darker shade of the color you're rocking in your avatar picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde dont know why I've jus always found blonde hair very attractive since i was little i used to have blonde hair as a baby but as i got older it turned to like a dirty blonde.. but yea i like blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown. I think it just looks better on most women. Where as, say Blonde, just doesn't look good on everybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blond, or black. It depends on what the rest of her looks like. I have always loved blond and black hair colors. But I can also dig dyed hair colors too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that isn't one of those puke-inducing fluorescent rainbows that all those girls who want to be special and different dye their hair.

0|0
    2|0
  • For me, hair color doesn't define a woman. If she feels beautiful in it, then her confidence in herself is what really attracts me to her. Whether she has blonde, brunette, or purple hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue, red, or black. I don't know why. I guess it's because it sets them apart from others. I like unique lasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

Recommended myTakes