What is your opinion on her hair?

Xefer Rahman is a popular singer of our country. She is mostly known for her big CRAZY hairstyle which is literally her signature look.
What is your opinion on her hair?We never saw her in detangled hair. It's basically her identity. Big messy hair, blue contacts and a little nose ring in the middle.
What is your opinion on her hair?
She does get a lot of hate for her getup, with comments like "ghost" "bird's nest" "witch" "mental asylum patient" and all horrible stuff. Some people give decent hate like "there is a limit of everything".

But she does have fans who love her hair. In fact many fan girls style their hair like that and sometimes wear blue contacts and a nose ring like hers and upload a picture of it with the popular hashtag #Xeferized.

What do you think of her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her hair, she looks a lot like Amy Winehouse 🙄

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• no, i didn't like her hairstyle at all
    i dont know about her properly, so what can i think by of her?
    her face is beautiful, hairstyle makes her face look beautiful, but if you look at her hairs, they are horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say that, she looks good but, her face looks a little big. If, she could reduce a little face fat, she'd look elegant.
    And, putting pink/golden stripes would add to her beauty.

1|0
    0|1
    • Her face is alright.

• Yes, it's fine but, the haters might see what I mentioned and would try to shame her for that. In my opinion, she is good looking.

• No one really shames her for her face. She's beautiful especially to our standards she has a really pretty face.

• I think she looks amazing! I don't like the "cow" ring on her nose. I like a diamond stud on the side of the nose, but not that. But she's beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • She reminds me of Amy Winehouse. I love her hair, she looks cool, like a rockstar. Which country you are from?

1|0
    0|0
  • SHe is like necessary evil cuz her face looks beautiful cuz of her alienoid hairstyle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy hair is crazy. Not in a bad way, but in a crazy way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahha it's so funny. Is she an arab? Because that's mostly a part of their hairstyles IF they are not wearing Hijab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of Lenny from Legion. She looks like "my type" personified.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its for girls over 35 that nice hear not look good on teens or 20ts

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair is thick and lengthy. Seems like Indian girl hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Love her hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • faaaadd hai bhai

0|0
    0|1
  • That looks like a lot of work

1|1
    0|0
  • wild

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross...

0|1
    0|0
  • It's like my raw unshaved thick coarse pubes

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought that Bangladesh is so liberal lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I love it! It's very reminiscent of 90s goth hairstyles, with the huge bee's nest deals. I miss seeing that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of Amy Winehouse. I think it shows that she is creative , there is nothing wrong with it. She expresesses herself through her hair

1|0
    0|0
  • It's well... unique. As long as she is happy with herself its alright.

1|0
    0|0
  • It suits her personally I wouldn't do it to my own hair I would worry about damaging it with teasing my hair and using hair spray

1|0
    0|0
  • Amy Winehouse. But it's not cute in my opinion. I know I couldn't pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm having 2006 emo/scenekid MySpace flashbacks.

1|1
    0|0
  • She is hella pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • It reminds me of Amy wine houses hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it much but it's not too awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks weird

1|0
    0|0
  • I love her hair but the bump is too ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey sorry to add this on here but I couldn't message you, that guy asking those questions about girls pushing the back of their skirt against while walking up the stairs is an absolute pervert because he shouldn't know that girls wear spandex under their skirts unless he looks up plus that sad face about it all, You should say something like this to him in another comment "we wear spandex under our skirts and dresses so disgusting perverts like you can't look up girls skirts and dresses as you can't see anything except a boring pair of spandex"

• Oh just follow me... but okay

• Really bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that's a lot of hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Dreadful. Absolutely messy.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF is that

0|0