What is your opinion on her hair?

Xefer Rahman is a popular singer of our country. She is mostly known for her big CRAZY hairstyle which is literally her signature look.
What is your opinion on her hair?We never saw her in detangled hair. It's basically her identity. Big messy hair, blue contacts and a little nose ring in the middle.
What is your opinion on her hair?
She does get a lot of hate for her getup, with comments like "ghost" "bird's nest" "witch" "mental asylum patient" and all horrible stuff. Some people give decent hate like "there is a limit of everything".

But she does have fans who love her hair. In fact many fan girls style their hair like that and sometimes wear blue contacts and a nose ring like hers and upload a picture of it with the popular hashtag #Xeferized.

What do you think of her?

1719

Most Helpful Guy

• I like her hair, she looks a lot like Amy Winehouse 🙄

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl