Do guys like skirts?

I’m just curious because I wear them often at school :)

Updates:
And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In my country it's not a matter of liking lol, our school uniform is shirt and skirt for girls. Unfortunately the skirt must be knee length or below the knee, so I don't think guys like it that much in my case 😅

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Love them
    It looks very feminine

Depending on for instance my last girl loved to tease by pulling it up slightly at random moments or having a quicky, hell of a lot easier in a skirt

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them, but not too long. I like them at knee level or slightly above knee level. Real sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes many men like skirts why simply because of legs. And some skirts do amazing things to a woman's ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ok, especially if you like looking at legs, but there's always gonna be that one creep that's gonna try to see more and more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love when my girlfriend wears skirts. Not sure why I just like the way she looks wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like them... well it depends on your body shape. Different clothing looks different on other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • As any piece of clothing, it depends on how well it goes on you. The particular style doesn't matter as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and you look amazing in that skirt. Are you having trouble attracting guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why... they show your legs. They are sexy because our imaginations go wild... less between you and us if we get close enough. :)

• Ohh I see

• Love it, because of my public sex fantasy, like just lift it up and quick sex. And it makes womens looking beautifull too ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it shows that the girl puts in effort to keep her legs presentable and guys just like seeing a lot of skin on general

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls wearing skirts or a dress.. they look sexier and more girly in them.. yoga pants and leggings are sexy too😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Guys like to see some skin. Gets their imaginations going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah I wish more girls wore them I'm kind of traditional I like seeing a girl in a dress or skirt more I also kind of prefer a modest look

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap specially when its windy outside and she has to run somewhere. Just saying i like to observe the aero dynamics of skirts.
    Very interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what skirt, you talking dull ie grey or pink then no but black or the sort that air hostess' wear the YESSSS!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts on girls are always nice! There was one girl though who was perfect in sundresses!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, on a pretty girl you just hope for a sudden gust of wind 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot :)
    Cause it super easy for our imagination to lift them...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i can lift it up bend u over and uh uhh uhh uhh

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the style and lagnth of the skirt. i dont like super short and tight skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • That would completely depend on what you look like. So I can't give a real answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • You cute I love to know you if you for real not like other

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls to wear skirts, they show of her figure

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love skirts😊
    Because they are super cute Nd show off a bit of leg.👢

0|0
    0|0