I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?

Does having short legs make you look less womanly and more child like? I hate having a long torso because that means there's more space for fat at the top of my body. I feel like having short legs makes me look less grown up. They're a great shape and thickness, but just short. Here are a few examples.I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?
long torso short legs
long torso short legs

632

Most Helpful Guys

• That look ranges from ok to fine. Helps if you exercise your legs and get them shapely looking. Also helps if you have some padding to increase hip size, assuming that’s possible. Or do exercises to build butt muscles. There’s exercise programs out there created by women that really work.

• My legs have a great shape
      The only thing that makes it look weird is that it's short

• Lol.. sorry for all the ‘in my opinion’ ha

• True xD even in heels it still looks short but at least it looks better than without heels

• I actually prefer long torso and short legs. I think a long torso is so sexy because the stomach area is elongated with a curvature around the hips that is more exaggerated than someone with a short torso.

• I thought the curvature is less exaggerated. But yeah the curve at the back is more exaggerated. Don't know if guys like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m like this. I never even noticed until another woman pointed it out. Guys don’t seem to care but us women seem to worry about it a lot lol. I’m not into women so I guess you and I are both good to go.