I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?

Does having short legs make you look less womanly and more child like? I hate having a long torso because that means there's more space for fat at the top of my body. I feel like having short legs makes me look less grown up. They're a great shape and thickness, but just short. Here are a few examples.I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?I have a long torso and short legs. Is that unattractive?
long torso short legs
long torso short legs

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That look ranges from ok to fine. Helps if you exercise your legs and get them shapely looking. Also helps if you have some padding to increase hip size, assuming that’s possible. Or do exercises to build butt muscles. There’s exercise programs out there created by women that really work.

1|0
    0|0
    • My legs have a great shape
      The only thing that makes it look weird is that it's short

• Show All
    • Lol.. sorry for all the ‘in my opinion’ ha

• True xD even in heels it still looks short but at least it looks better than without heels

• I actually prefer long torso and short legs. I think a long torso is so sexy because the stomach area is elongated with a curvature around the hips that is more exaggerated than someone with a short torso.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought the curvature is less exaggerated. But yeah the curve at the back is more exaggerated. Don't know if guys like that

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m like this. I never even noticed until another woman pointed it out. Guys don’t seem to care but us women seem to worry about it a lot lol. I’m not into women so I guess you and I are both good to go.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Long torso actually means less obvious belly fat. Long torso also means that you are equipped much, much better sexually. You are lucky to have that and not a stout and short torso too.

1|0
    0|0
    • How are you better sexualy with that😂
      I still have a bit of belly fat. But if it's better than having a short torso, I'll be happy

• Yes, same amount of fat is spread over a larger surface. This started out as a clean question but here goes: you will be able to handle more. Short torso women have been limited inside and that is something I watch.

• To me thats the sexiest body type on the planet. I'd much rather have more area to run my big hands from someones hips up their sides. I'm a stem fan don't get me wrong but more area up top is what gets me goin.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad that some men find that sexy. Media doesn't represent women like this so I've always felt abnormal.

• If legs are 10 to 15% longer than normal , girls prefer that. Some don't look attractive at all but others do. Barbie doll is modeled to have longer legs. So girls like the barbie look.

1|0
    0|0
    • True it is really how media influenced us. If they had dolls with shorter legs too, that would have made it seem not bad to be born like that

• Lammily is a perfect sized doll according to US average height for a 19 year old girl.

• I don't get hung up on long legs. I think short girls are cute. Depends on the guy

1|1
    0|0
  • I sorta got the same thing going, you have to dress in a way the balances the look and it's not that big of a deal... The personality is what really matters to keep me interested or get my attention.. But I think it's hot if the look is anything like in those pics

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing and you are wbeing crazy. I cannot even notice a difference in any of these example picture and guys don't even care. Guys only care if you are fat or flat chested. Everything else is a go maybe if you got a really ugly face but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I notice a difference in myself. But I'm glad that this doesn't matter to guys

• Looks cute to me. I don't think a guy would think that its unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Were all different be proud of what u got. If were the same who's to say what looks good or bad

1|0
    0|0
  • In 2018, since so many women are overweight, you can be a rock star just by being thin and fit. Your splitting hairs

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy fuck, a cute alien trying to pass as a human in a bathing suit!

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound very beautiful ! Any chance you live in Colorado springs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show us your own photo so that we can give exact and proper advices

0|1
    0|0
  • that depends on your breast and thin
    for example ,, the girl in picture looks cool
    I loved her

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop it lol, you're awesome the way you are. Also, that's sexy then women with long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually it seems more hot and beautiful in my opinion I would like date u if I would have a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine. Good for carrying kids too :p

0|0
    0|0
  • its totally fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Those girls look cute to me 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all torso 😞

1|0
    0|0
  • They look 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you have long boobs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your fine lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks alrite

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It's cute. My current crush looks similar.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are looking hot and sexy in pink panties in 1st pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. still boneable

1|0
    0|0
  • Better for 69.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't look bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks weird to, but hey I see the guys don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's funny how girls don't like but guys are okay with it. Do you think it's because we're used to seeing only long legs in media

• It look weird honestly. It's better to have long legs than a longs torso.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever, make the best of it

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as less feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes