What’s your fashion tip for the opposite sex?

Ladies, do you have any fashion advise/tips for men? Men, do you have any fashion advise for women?

6286

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't invite me over you if you plan to play video games 90% of time. Also please, don't say anything about the little make up I wear for myself because I see women if their faces smothered in it and A LOT of men desire them, so miss me with that natural beauty bullshit. I have it but I can enchance it when I see fit.

And I'm not a super revealing dresser but when I do wear something I really like that shows off a little of my body. Please stop assuming it's always to get attention or because I want to fuck someone. I naturally like looking nice, I think I have badass fashion tatse and for men to think women who show off their bodies here and there are whores or something it's retarded. I work out and work hard to look good and I like myself so I'm going to wear what I want and my actions are what matter so fuck off my case. Also, this goes for EVERYBODY uh you could have more manners. People don't have to hold doors, say blush you, and treat you nicely all the time. You could say a thank you every now and again or do the shit yourself.

• *with *taste *bless you

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't dress like a prostitute unless you actually are one, especially in places of learning and work.

• Prostitutes don't even need to dress like a prostitute because people go to them...

• @Mikey_Ramone Me like... what? That happened?