What’s your fashion tip for the opposite sex?

Ladies, do you have any fashion advise/tips for men? Men, do you have any fashion advise for women?

3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't invite me over you if you plan to play video games 90% of time. Also please, don't say anything about the little make up I wear for myself because I see women if their faces smothered in it and A LOT of men desire them, so miss me with that natural beauty bullshit. I have it but I can enchance it when I see fit.

And I'm not a super revealing dresser but when I do wear something I really like that shows off a little of my body. Please stop assuming it's always to get attention or because I want to fuck someone. I naturally like looking nice, I think I have badass fashion tatse and for men to think women who show off their bodies here and there are whores or something it's retarded. I work out and work hard to look good and I like myself so I'm going to wear what I want and my actions are what matter so fuck off my case. Also, this goes for EVERYBODY uh you could have more manners. People don't have to hold doors, say blush you, and treat you nicely all the time. You could say a thank you every now and again or do the shit yourself.

2|1
    0|1
    • *with *taste *bless you

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't dress like a prostitute unless you actually are one, especially in places of learning and work.

5|5
    1|0
    • Prostitutes don't even need to dress like a prostitute because people go to them...

• Show All
    • @Mikey_Ramone Me like... what? That happened?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 61

• I guess just wear clothes that fits your body type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop wearing tracksuits when you don't even do any exercise and stop wearing such tight jeans no one wants to see the outline of your dick and I can't imagine it's comfortable for you either unless your trying to get a low sperm count. Try and dress more smart casual and you'll get more attention from women because it looks more like you've got your shit together.

2|4
    0|0
  • My advice for men is to gwt your suits (at least one) tailored. It makes or breaks a man. One size doe not fit all. Just becuase the pants fit on the waist and leg does not mean they fit. If they have extra or too little fabic in hips they are gonna make you look fat. If the leg is too long it looks sloppy and unkept

1|3
    0|1
  • watch 30s-50s films, and men fashion there, thats how real men look like! If that is the look your going for.
    Please no to that half shaved head with bunch of hair on top NO!
    Just plain normal haircut!
    Don't be afraid to be more creative trying new things, showing your individuality like johnny depp

2|3
    0|0
  • I hate it when guys wear trousers that are slightly too short & you can see more of the socks than necessary. Trousers should come to the ankle or a bit lower. Any trousers that sit above your ankle, donโ€™t wear them!!

3|3
    0|0
    • I agree, more so because it is uncomfortable though. When i ride my motorcycle my pants come to ankle length and it drives me nuts!

• AGREED!
      General guidance on trousers is at the standing position they fall 1/4" above or below the welt of the shoe and they only have one break in the front crease (if you're wearing slacks.)

• Avoid graphics or obnoxiously large brand names on jumpers and tshirts, wear clothes that fit properly, wear proper shoes and not runners/sneakers everywhere.

If in doubt, a plain shirt, smart looking jeans (not ripped or faded) and dark brown leather boots will be fine in almost all situations, except like a black tie function obviously.

Get yourself a decent watch and lose any necklaces or bracelets/man bling. FYI beards are going back out of fashion, all about a mild bit of stubble now!

1|3
    1|2
  • If youโ€™re going to wear a beard, please for the love of baby Jesus groom it. When you donโ€™t, you look homeless and you have pube face. No one likes pube face.

3|4
    0|1
  • If you wear a t-shirt, wear a classic one or one with a nice print. Nothing with letters or pictures or something. Makes you look childish. Anything else than a t-shirt is fine.
    Same with sneakers. Wear a mix between a loafer and a sneaker (something stylish) or no sneakers at all. I personally like combat boot like shoes.
    Leather jackets are nice.

0|4
    0|0
    • How about the 1 which says "wen was d last time?" ๐Ÿ˜

• I do have leather jacket. Seems it's too hot now in my place so I'd wear it only to my gigs. Haha.

• Wear pants that fit you well. Not too tight but not too baggy either. In fact, all your clothes should fit your body type. Ill-fitting clothes can easily make you look sloppy.

Just pay a little attention to what you pick out to wear instead of just throwing something on.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like skinny jeans, t-shirts and leather jackets on guys.

3|3
    0|0
  • take care of your facial hair.
    don't wear loads of gamer tees and stuff when out on dates.
    own a pair of nice shoes that aren't sneakers.
    buy a steamer to get the wrinkles out if you don't want to iron.

1|3
    0|1
  • clean and tailored to fit your body. Dont buy something because it looks good on your favorite celebrity, buy something that suits your body type. if that means going to a tailor or seamstress and paying a little more, so be it. Beyond that make sure the clothes and you are clean.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pull your pants up.
    Donโ€™t wear girls jeans.
    Hoodies are ok... occasionally!

4|1
    0|0
  • Black is wha remakes a man to me and what or who I am as a woman I'm not its absent I'm a gangs woman and I'll wear only but what a male I'm seeing or part of gang life is as I shadow male as I'm guessing Xmale or female version he's man version fully

0|1
    0|1
    • This is incoherent babel.

• Show All
    • Ikr weeeeeerdz

• Invest in your personal care, go to a barber and a salon and ask for advice, get clothes that fit, not that are just comfortable, 'be yourself" doesn't mean be sloppy, but be a better you that can do it :)

2|1
    0|1
  • Don't wear baggy pants. Wear fitting pants.

And do something with your hair, don't just let it be (unless you have curls that do their own magic thing). Get a hair cut, groom it.

0|3
    0|0
  • Make it a reflection of yourself, choose what feels as YOU as possible. Every kinda girl likes a different kinda style so dont aim for a specific kind, every kind gets its own love. But just try at least I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • No slogan t-shirts, shoes/trainers that donโ€™t look like you have borrowed them off a tramp. No skinny jeans if you are too old to be in a boyband. No man bags. ๐Ÿ˜„

2|3
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ fair enough... Thanks

• Well , tshirt with solid shades with motivational quotes are a trend...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Please don't wear jeans that are tighter than mine.

0|8
    0|0
    • Omg...๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wear clothes that flatter your body, donโ€™t wear graphic T-shirtโ€™s, donโ€™t wear running shoes unless youโ€™re actually going to do something physical, no skinny jeans.

3|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 85

• Throw on an old pair of jeans, and whatever shirt happens to be clean and you're good to go. The whole process of picking clothes and getting in them shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

Pants. Check.
    Shirt. Check.
    Optional shoes. Check.
    OK, let's go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call me crazy but I think women need a really nice necklace like this one. You will definitely turn heads and get a lot of attention. On top of that you will stand out of the crowd and look hot wearing it. Give it a chance.

2|2
    1|0
  • Girls need to stop going out like they're at the gym or lounging at home. This is especially REALLY bad in North America. I've seen girls go on dates with trainers, sweat pants, and sports tops. That's a massive turn off for me.

And guys... pull up your damn pants, wear stuff that fits, stop popping the color of your dress shirts and coats, and take the damn logo tag off the dress jacket. You look like fools with the tags still on your clothes.

1|1
    0|0
    • Shop tags?

• But why would they want to make an effort on a date if it would only build up false expectations etc for the future?

• Don't overdue the make up and fashion, the natural look is so much better. When there's a formal event and you decide to dress up to the ninths, then you'll blow the socks off of everyone.

3|1
    0|0
  • Wow. Females have something to say about this.

Females can stop looking the same with the dark hair, chokers, overdone makeup, ponytails, and showing their midsection. Not that I'm complaining, but you all, literally, look the same.

1|1
    1|0
  • I prefer the lazy look sometimes, like hoodie and jeans. Other times really love it when women are dressed very nicely or maybe more so then the occasion requires.

0|1
    0|0
  • https://goo.gl/images/6vBvaV

Everything is this image is a basic start. The sweater and dress shirt, brown hair. The sunglasses aren't needed though.

Tee shirts and sweater are fine too.

And in the winter, wear a nice sweater.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear what ever just feel confidence in your skin and dont wear the type of clothes which you have to pull down or pull up because we find it really strange that you wore a small dress but still you want to hide in

1|1
    0|0
  • Rompers make women look like a potato sack.

3|0
    0|0
  • Leggings. Sweater. A couple of my stolen clothes even if I buy 2 of the same sweaters to match I'll know where mine went...
    Long hair
    Summer fashion; Converse, vans, shorts/ripped jeans (fashion nova etc.), dress, a baseball jersey (any team), some fuckin flops

Winter fashion; sweater, overalls, beanie with the pom-pom,

0|1
    0|0
  • To women : Wear what makes you feel comfortable and for the love of god no make up.
    To men: Wear proper clothes and fuck skinny jeans. Learn to wear a suit now and then, it won't bite, learning color combinations won't hurt either.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with makeup? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Show All
    • @lollipop431 don't like the taste of it when i kiss the lips or cheeks, if you have nothing to hide why use make up

• I second that!! Foundation - eeeuuwww. Like kissing a waxwork.

• Don't forget to wear real confidence cause false confidence is tacky.
    Stop dressing like a hobo grandma when you're in your 20s.
    Wear deodorant.
    Clothes need to be clean and smell good. Don't be walking around with your ass cheeks out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Classic never goes out of style
    Dresses are a big plus

1|1
    0|0
  • stop trying to be like everyone else. be yourself because you are special and unique that is how it should be

1|1
    0|0
  • Well.. Don't show too much of your boobs through clothes, it can sometimes be very frustrating and annoying. If you want to have a good conversation than please don't dress to slutty. Most men like it when a girl dress herself sexy. But it can harm your personality while your dating. Men also like to guess how your body looks, instead of showing them all of it. It's more sexy to hide a bit in my opinion, in not the average men. (age 25)

0|0
    1|0
  • Dont wear shorts that shows half of your ass. And no need for those high heels, just wear things that make you look comfortable not like you're going out to prom. Last thing calm down with the ammount of makeup you put on your face

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh just black. Like imagine any clothing that is black and wear that. This has been my fashion tips for females.

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't die your hair unnatural colours, don't get tattoos or piercings that are not your earlobes. Wear pencil skirts when yoou can! They are soo cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Know your body, know what looks good on Your shape. Just because something is big in fashion doesn't mean its right for you. This goes both ways

1|1
    0|0
  • Wear something that shows your butt in a good shape. However, complete butt crack splitters are a bit much.

1|1
    1|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes