How do I convince my girlfriend to wear shorts underneath her skirts?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If your girlfriend doesn't want to, then she ain't. Simple as that. If she doesn't want to even after having people looking up her skirt, then it obviously doesn't affect her as much. Leave her to make her own choices about what she wears.

• Too late I already asked her and she agreed it’s a good idea to wear spandex shorts underneath her skirts and dresses

• 😂😂 it is useful. You sound very over dominant. Your girl has her own mind and can make her own choices. If she didn't run to wear shorts under clothes as soon as it happened, she didn't care too much. You're being the weird one 😂 sorry you weren't decent or intelligent enough to understand my points 💁

• Goodbye your answer did not help me at all