How do I convince my girlfriend to wear shorts underneath her skirts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If your girlfriend doesn't want to, then she ain't. Simple as that. If she doesn't want to even after having people looking up her skirt, then it obviously doesn't affect her as much. Leave her to make her own choices about what she wears.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too late I already asked her and she agreed it’s a good idea to wear spandex shorts underneath her skirts and dresses

• Show All
    • 😂😂 it is useful. You sound very over dominant. Your girl has her own mind and can make her own choices. If she didn't run to wear shorts under clothes as soon as it happened, she didn't care too much. You're being the weird one 😂 sorry you weren't decent or intelligent enough to understand my points 💁

• Goodbye your answer did not help me at all

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• why would you ask her that anyways
    you shouldn't be controlling her dress choices

3|1
    1|0
    • I want her to do it of her own free will of course

• Show All
    • Its all about looking out for her

• yea i know but a distance has to be kept

• Tell her wear shorts underneath your skirt because i dont like it if other dudes stare at your ass. It hurts me

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah some creeps got caught looking up her skirt

• Show All
    • Do you wear shorts underneath your skirts for that reason?

• Lol i either wear pants or long skirts up to my feet. I dont lie short skirts cause even though i wear shorts i dont feel comfortable. Guys always turn their heads after i pass. Or make a lot of eye contact. It makes me uncomfortable becausr it attracts attention so i dont wear them. Which is why i understand your point very well.

• How about you wear shorts under a skirt for a day and see how that feels

4|0
    0|0
    • Already done that before

• Show All
    • Don't ask questions and get pissy when people answer

• Don’t give pissy answers then and how would your boyfriend feel when some guys were looking up your skirt

• It's hard to convince a girl to do something especially if it concerns what she wear. The more you try to push an idea to her she'll usually avoid it more or become repulsed by it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats why I haven’t pushed any ideas yet

• Tell her that the wind blew up and you felt uncomfortable that other guys saw her panties so you would prefer it if she wore shorts underneath so it doesn’t happen again.

0|0
    0|0
    • In this case some guys were actually caught looking up her skirt

• So I wasn’t far off the mark then 🙂

• Yeah pretty much

• I know that are a lot of women that doesn't use tgem but i can't put a skirt without wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you wear shorts underneath your skirts?

• Since i wear pretty shorts skirts and dont want guys be looking my underwear.

• Yeah that’s pretty much why I want my girlfriend to wear shorts underneath her skirts so creeps don’t look at her underwear under her skirt

• ... Why would you ask that of her.

2|0
    0|0
    • Because some guys were trying to look up her skirt. We reported them but nothing happened

• Sew shorts into every pair she owns. Or leave her be. She can't tell you what to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be straightforward. I'd appreciate my boyfriend telling me. Makes me feel like they care

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not her boss, don't tell her what to wear.

0|0
    0|0
    • How would your boyfriend feel if some guys had been looking up your skirt?

• If some guys were creeps like that he would blame the guys, not me!

• We tried reporting the guys to the cops and nothing happened from it, it’s more about protecting my girlfriend from those creeps

• what.
    the.
    fuck.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes