Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?

Luckily this time they opted for a more appropriate outfit. But they really look like Cinderella’s ugly sisters to me.

Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?

Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cinderella's ugly sisters"
    😂😂😂
    Nah, I don't think they're ugly but not that much pretty either.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, why do this? I don’t find them gorgeous but they’re obviously not ugly. If you have such low confidence you even feel the need to point out someone is ugly, or even worse make a thread like you want people to discuss how “ugly” they are, and arguing with every single person who doesn’t agree with you, it’s really saddening and it’s definitely something you need to work with.

This kind of would’ve been expected from a emotional insecure 15 year old girl, but someone over 24?

Girls like you are toxic and, even if it’s a really mean thing to say, I hope you don’t have many friends. People don’t need this kind of pessimistic energy in their life.

4|0
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • “I hope you don’t have many friends” that’s as immature and rude as what she’s doing.

• I know it was mean. I’m not taking it back though or regretting it. I’m saying that because obviously her friends would’ve gotten a lot of shit said about them. I’ve been friends with so many girls like her, all obviously in some way different but in one way they’ve all been the same: about how they treat their friends. There’s a high chance this girl is the same.

At least I hope she has many friends who are like her, and less friends who are... kinder.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Oh look a bunch of pretentious people who's family ruled over and killed millions of people in my country. Fascinating!

1|0
    0|0
    • India? I know the genocides and the man made starvation by the Brits did to the Indians.

• Yes they are ugly but honestly i could not care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly for them, I think you're right.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are ugly, I like tomboys not girly princesses

1|1
    1|0
  • Yea they aren't good looking

2|0
    0|0
  • WHO THE FUCK CARES!

2|0
    0|0
  • They look like trannys

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes but they dont look like princesses 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really they're just average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't help the way they look, but ew.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely gorgeous young ladies...

1|0
    0|0
  • Both really hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you live surrounded by Neanderthal girls?

• Sounds like you're jealous

• Why would I be jealous of two famous royals 😂 I’m sure jealous of the pile of money they have without working but not of their looks

• Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • No they ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re both average looking.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Lol, no to put it polite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're ugly bit they're not the prettiest girls ever. I think some better styled hair and some better clothes and maybe some nice lipstick would help but that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think Eugenie is very beautiful and so is Beatrice but she just needs some help in the fashion and makeup department

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously someone is extremely jealous and green with envy.
    There's certainly no reason whatsoever in being so downright rude.
    Sounds like you need to grow up and start acting your age for once.

1|0
    2|1
  • This is what happens when you try to keep it all in the family guys. Pftt purity.

1|0
    0|0
  • The second one is cute, the first one, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful and graceful

0|0
    1|0
  • They’re not pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Those hats look ridiculous

1|0
    0|0
  • Every girl is pretty