Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?

Luckily this time they opted for a more appropriate outfit. But they really look like Cinderella’s ugly sisters to me.

Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?Watching the royal wedding: do you think princess Beatrice and Eugenie are beautiful girls?

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cinderella's ugly sisters"
    😂😂😂
    Nah, I don't think they're ugly but not that much pretty either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, why do this? I don’t find them gorgeous but they’re obviously not ugly. If you have such low confidence you even feel the need to point out someone is ugly, or even worse make a thread like you want people to discuss how “ugly” they are, and arguing with every single person who doesn’t agree with you, it’s really saddening and it’s definitely something you need to work with.

This kind of would’ve been expected from a emotional insecure 15 year old girl, but someone over 24?

Girls like you are toxic and, even if it’s a really mean thing to say, I hope you don’t have many friends. People don’t need this kind of pessimistic energy in their life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • “I hope you don’t have many friends” that’s as immature and rude as what she’s doing.

• I know it was mean. I’m not taking it back though or regretting it. I’m saying that because obviously her friends would’ve gotten a lot of shit said about them. I’ve been friends with so many girls like her, all obviously in some way different but in one way they’ve all been the same: about how they treat their friends. There’s a high chance this girl is the same.

At least I hope she has many friends who are like her, and less friends who are... kinder.