What do you think of princesses Eugenie and Beatrice always being called ugly? Are they so unattractive to you?

1525

Most Helpful Guys

• They've got that horse face that British royals have as a result of inbreeding, the look almost non-human.

• say what you want about the french revolution but they did handle their royal family well

• I will never understand why they still exist.
      The very principles of a monarchy are in exact opposition to those of a democracy, no matter the form it takes. (as a side note, did you know two cousins who would be kings of italy are fighting over a throne that doesn't exist? Its like a shitty version of game of thrones, they got into a fight at the Wedding of the son of the king of spain.)
      And Britain isn't the only one in Europe
      Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway, Sweden, and Monaco and Lichtenstein, and andorra but no one really cares about those three places

• @Waffles731 Britain isn't the only one true but I think it's the only one with that's part of the state with real constitutional power. Like the queen is head of state of great Britain as well as new Zealand, Australia, Canada quite a few islands and is leader if the common wealth, she can't be arrested, the government takes care of her properties, every person in the military and goverment swears allegiance to her, she's head of the military, the national anthem is about her, she's head of Christianity in Britain, she gets a share of taxes collected, doesn't have to pay tax, can replace the elected government, legistive and executive powers, judiciary powers all tied up in something called Royal prerogative. She may be one of the largest land owners and richest person in the world. When the queen gives out honors to various athletes, celebrities, actors, musicians, entertainers and pop stars and basically bringing them in to be part of the establishment.

• I would say pretty rather than stunning - As long as there is a Diana, Kate or Meghan around the comparisons might be unfair - Its being while since a true British royal was beautiful - I have heard that the young Princess Margaret (Queen's sister) was very pretty

Most Helpful Girls

• Stupid how cruel people can be, just because they're royal doesn't mean they don't have feelings. These girls have grown up in public eye for everyone to see and judge I imagion how insecure you'd feel growing up that way and people make rude comments calling you ugly hear that stuff can be really damaging to young girls. I really worry for princess Charlotte when she grows into a women and if she'll get the same judgement on her looks rather than who she is as a person