What do you think of princesses Eugenie and Beatrice always being called ugly? Are they so unattractive to you?

What do you think of princesses Eugenie and Beatrice always being called ugly? Are they so unattractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They've got that horse face that British royals have as a result of inbreeding, the look almost non-human.

0|1
    2|1
    • say what you want about the french revolution but they did handle their royal family well

• Show All
    • I will never understand why they still exist.
      The very principles of a monarchy are in exact opposition to those of a democracy, no matter the form it takes. (as a side note, did you know two cousins who would be kings of italy are fighting over a throne that doesn't exist? Its like a shitty version of game of thrones, they got into a fight at the Wedding of the son of the king of spain.)
      And Britain isn't the only one in Europe
      Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain, Norway, Sweden, and Monaco and Lichtenstein, and andorra but no one really cares about those three places

• @Waffles731 Britain isn't the only one true but I think it's the only one with that's part of the state with real constitutional power. Like the queen is head of state of great Britain as well as new Zealand, Australia, Canada quite a few islands and is leader if the common wealth, she can't be arrested, the government takes care of her properties, every person in the military and goverment swears allegiance to her, she's head of the military, the national anthem is about her, she's head of Christianity in Britain, she gets a share of taxes collected, doesn't have to pay tax, can replace the elected government, legistive and executive powers, judiciary powers all tied up in something called Royal prerogative. She may be one of the largest land owners and richest person in the world. When the queen gives out honors to various athletes, celebrities, actors, musicians, entertainers and pop stars and basically bringing them in to be part of the establishment.

• I would say pretty rather than stunning - As long as there is a Diana, Kate or Meghan around the comparisons might be unfair - Its being while since a true British royal was beautiful - I have heard that the young Princess Margaret (Queen's sister) was very pretty

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Stupid how cruel people can be, just because they're royal doesn't mean they don't have feelings. These girls have grown up in public eye for everyone to see and judge I imagion how insecure you'd feel growing up that way and people make rude comments calling you ugly hear that stuff can be really damaging to young girls. I really worry for princess Charlotte when she grows into a women and if she'll get the same judgement on her looks rather than who she is as a person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• They just look odd.. I think it stems from the inbreeding that the royals have in their blood lines..

0|1
    2|0
  • Well, I don't know who they are, "princesses", is this England? Who else still does this "prince", "princess" thing? I think there are a couple of others. Anyway, they look cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Average-looking people are now labeled as ugly? They look like the great majority of women - and men: average. Most of us look average - that's the very definition of the word!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue who they are but, those chins, man. Makes Batman jealous.

It might be incest, royals are known that (even if it was a generation ago it could still be in the genes) and large jawline and chin strap examples of it. Obviously I have no way to confirm this, I'm merely pointing something out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think they're ugly, i mean-- sure, they look like they have big jaws or like the lower half of the face looks big in that picture but in my opinion they're average/okay and not ugly by any means.

0|0
    0|0
  • OKish.

If they are good in bed, reasonable in solving problems, faithful, and enjoyable in conversation, they may be keepers.

But...

If they are seriously lacking in any of these categories, then they are not worth the time of day.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't soo unattractive to me.
    Are u the same girl who posts those pics of weird conditioned mouth? We lost chat last time

0|0
    0|0
    • Weird condioned mouth? Haha I’d be curious to see it with this description 😂 I have never posted mouth pictures though, that sounds very creepy 😂

• Show All
    • Well I don’t know about that, but this Sunday princess Eugenie got married so the two sisters have been a lot on the press these days

• What u exactly meant by 'ugly'
      isn't it their smile or teeth?

• When did average become the new ugly? Id date either one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both cute, though the one on the left isn't conventionally pretty.

0|0
    1|0
  • They aren't ugly. Also I like the way they behave and their clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • They do look a bit weird.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why exactly?

• Their size of their mouths noses and shit. Is a bit off. Like a badly modeled character on blender.

• She is pure ugly and so his her sister

0|0
    2|0
    • Why? What makes them ugly to you?

• Just look at them its all mixed blood pure fat and pure ugly doing no work eating all the food pigs in a poke all made up crap there is no such thing as royal load of rubbish waste of space and money

• I like them. Loved their mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • How are they ugly?

1|0
    0|0
  • No they're not ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Bitch is ugly as hell lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

I dislike women who are proper and princess

0|0
    0|0
  • They're unattractive to me but not ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • Well they ain't gorgeous

0|0
    1|0
  • No one fucking cares

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I personally think their jaws/chins are very big for a female , which gives off a little of a masculine look on them. also their eyes, nose and lips look extremely small on their face. Having at least one of the those features a bit big or feminine, can help not make their jaws fully stand out. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the media is harsh.

by the way, oddly the brunette is prettier or looks better in this photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess Eugenie is very beautiful
    I wish I looked like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're unattractive to me

0|0
    1|0
    • Why exactly? Is it in general or are there particular features that make you say so?

• I dunno tbh

• They’re not ugly people are jerks

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know them, but the brown haired one is cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are not ugly
    they are higher than average

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like average people

0|0
    1|0
  • Tehy're not ugly. They are average as I consider.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are both beautiful young women and beauty is subjective but either way ugly or beautiful they are both living their best life 🤷🏾‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say they’re ugly, but I wouldn’t say pretty either, so I’d go with average to be fair. Maybe it has to do with how they present themselves too, if you look somewhat stern or straight faced you’re hardly going to emulate beauty.

0|0
    1|0
  • They aren't 10/10's, but they are far from being ugly. They look average, like most women.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes