Do you think wearing designer/expensive/wealthy looking clothes makes someone look more attractive?

• Yes
  • No

2530

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think it makes them less attractive. I know it’s a psychological thing, but it makes me feel like all their substance lies in money, so I automatically don’t think of them in a sexual way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It can actually be a distraction and work against you, it’s amazing sometimes when dressed, to add up the cost of everything on you, and I don’t find it very attractive when people are wearing their wealth, and it not be a reasonable correlation to their wealth, meaning savings account vs debt.
    If a girl is wearing designer clothes and has very expensive clothes, yet doesn’t appear to be at a point in her life where the cost of the clothes is affordable to her, then I would assume she is likely a gold digger

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE