Do you think thin lips are unattractive on a woman?

Do you think thin lips are unattractive on a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lips are lips. I don't even really notice them. The only ones that just look plain stupid are lip injections.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman. Mostly - yes... they're unattractive. She (woman from Sherlock in your pic) can carry it out - especially when she wears red lipstick or plum colored one...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Nope, honestly huge lips are absolutely disgusting on women. I hate it when I see women getting lip fillers or injections, it's such a turn off, and you just end up looking like a blow. Up doll

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bigger lips but most girls i date have thinner lips alil harder to kiss at first but then easy af but i like bigger lips because its way easier to kiss and keep kissing without stopping

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. In any case, they're A LOT better than fillers. Ew, fillers. Ew, ew, ew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Takes many factors to make a woman attractive and just having thin lips wouldn't be a deciding factor

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it depends from person to person but for the most part i think thin lips are unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not unattractive at all but fuller lips are more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are more attractive than those duckfaced uglies on television.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply no.

0|0
    0|0
  • yesssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them more appealing than full lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not all that bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I think it's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, the girl I'm in love with has thin lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have thin lips and I've always been self-conscious about them but Lara is one of the few women who I think look great with thin lips. I can't really imagine her with big lips. So yeah, depends on the woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can’t comment on here because my lips are big. 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • i love, LOVE those lips that is like,,, no upper lip and a fuller/full lower lip. people say i'm weird because no one likes it, but it's so hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... she's pretty. Also... do you need to b on a certain level before you can post a photo with your question

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I think you need to be xper level 2 or something like that

• Yes. Unattractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips aren’t a huge issue, imho. Usually they fit the person’s face. Nordic looking white folks tend to have lips like that with high cheekbones, angular jaw, etc.

(I have this Viking look & my nose bothers me more than my thin lips, to be honest)

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a bi, I personally prefer full lips on both girls and boys, better to kiss.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes