Pale skin dark hair on guys?

I have pale skin and black hair so people point out that i look like a vampire. Im considering going brown but i want opinions first
(The guy in the pic is an example)Pale skin dark hair on guys?

140

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it’s a cute look. Kinda sexy ya’know?
    I would keep the black hair, try to dress it up by wearing a form-fitting white polo shirt. Fancy, sexy, but doesn’t make you look too “dark”.

• I’m confused. Do you think the guy is pale or is that what you want to look like? Do you want to lighten your hair or darken your skin?

• I meant lighten my hair because i kind of look like the guy but paler but my hair is the same lol

• I wouldn’t worry about it too much, the guy in the picture looks pretty tan to me, so being a bit Paket shouldn’t be a big deal.