Pale skin dark hair on guys?

I have pale skin and black hair so people point out that i look like a vampire. Im considering going brown but i want opinions first
(The guy in the pic is an example)Pale skin dark hair on guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it’s a cute look. Kinda sexy ya’know?
    I would keep the black hair, try to dress it up by wearing a form-fitting white polo shirt. Fancy, sexy, but doesn’t make you look too “dark”.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m confused. Do you think the guy is pale or is that what you want to look like? Do you want to lighten your hair or darken your skin?

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant lighten my hair because i kind of look like the guy but paler but my hair is the same lol

• I wouldn’t worry about it too much, the guy in the picture looks pretty tan to me, so being a bit Paket shouldn’t be a big deal.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I dig the Edward Cullen effect. Wear brighter colours:)

2|1
    0|0
  • In my book that is the hottest appearance... If you also have light eyes (green, blue or gray)... This chick can't resist

0|0
    0|0
  • so you're a zombie? Anyways, I personally am attracted to the supernatural

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy in the picture you're using as a reference to what? Hair color or skin color?

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant hair color i have the same haircut too but my skin is pale ( even grayish to be honest )

• That's not very pale skin in that picture.
    My preference is pale skin..

0|0
    0|0
  • No leave your hair be. It’s a nice combination

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool don't change your hair color

0|0
    0|0
  • You are okay the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like vampires

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hot don't change it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Best combination possible. I don't like blond hair, and don't really like tan skin

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes