Do you like earrings?

I want to do this but almost 3 or 4 on one ear and the other ear will be only 2
Is it a good thing? Or it will be ugly?Do you like earrings?

3138

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I like plain, natural ears. It is pretty common for a girl to have her lobe pierced with one hole and to wear earrings. I have no problem with it but I don't "like" it. I don't find it more attractive to have an earring.

What you show above looks hideous to me. It kind of grosses me out. I can't relate on any level to understand why a person would mutilate themselves like that or expect anyone to find them more attractive because of that.

Someone driven to do that just seems messed up in the head. Someone with way tooo much free time that they thought that up. Vanity on a really unhealthy level. "I'm like, expressing myself, this is just who I am..."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Yes I love earrings. I think they are super sexy. And multiple earrings especially. If you want to try this you should go for it. You can always remove them if they’re not for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't personally like more than one earring per ear, but who cares what the world thinks? You're not doing anything indecent or extravagant. getting 7 piercings in your nose and lips would be weird, but ears, don't care.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE