Do you like earrings?

I want to do this but almost 3 or 4 on one ear and the other ear will be only 2
Is it a good thing? Or it will be ugly?Do you like earrings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I like plain, natural ears. It is pretty common for a girl to have her lobe pierced with one hole and to wear earrings. I have no problem with it but I don't "like" it. I don't find it more attractive to have an earring.

What you show above looks hideous to me. It kind of grosses me out. I can't relate on any level to understand why a person would mutilate themselves like that or expect anyone to find them more attractive because of that.

Someone driven to do that just seems messed up in the head. Someone with way tooo much free time that they thought that up. Vanity on a really unhealthy level. "I'm like, expressing myself, this is just who I am..."

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love earrings. I think they are super sexy. And multiple earrings especially. If you want to try this you should go for it. You can always remove them if they’re not for you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't personally like more than one earring per ear, but who cares what the world thinks? You're not doing anything indecent or extravagant. getting 7 piercings in your nose and lips would be weird, but ears, don't care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Love earrings! I have 3 on one ear, 5 on the other with two of those being loops at the top of my ear. A little bit of asymmetry is not gonna hurt the overall appearance, but it will probably also depend on if you get studs, loops, or industrials, etc. and how many of each variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • That makes you look insecure and dumb. Not as bad as the whole purple hair and cartoon tattoos fat girls get but still. Beta males also do this to get attention don’t do it. Earn attention don’t try to be some rebellious hero, smart people know what’s up!!!

0|0
    2|2
    • You are quite stupid sir.

• Show All
    • That's, a lot

• Ye ik. I don't know why but my theory is work like an idiot now , like a mule. And after 30/35 relax , family time n stuff like that

• I don't like the choice on the picture. But it looks amazing if the right earings are picked out , pretty much like clothes so... in my opinion do whatever makes you happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Little too much going on here. Looks sloppy. Choose jewelry carefully

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be strange, but its you, so it may be ok.
    If doesn't, you can tell him/her to go other way and fuck him/herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it.. so long as it's not more than 5 I think it still looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • I think one or two per ear is more than enough at some point it just starts looking tacky like your trying to compensate

0|0
    0|0
  • A LACK of earrings, nose rings, and other piercings is a good thing.
    Natural is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan off ear ring or piercings all together Hahha

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, yes. Not more than one on an ear, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• Pipeliner78, you’re a sad boy in desperate need of a reality check. Maybe if you dig your tiny brain out of your ass, you’d be able to notice that we’re living in the 21st century. Nobody likes Being a plain and dry anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks cute! I also want to get more piercings on my ears but I dunno how much I should get and if I should get it done on one ear or on both...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love earring. I have 4 which is nice but I want to get a few more. Like ones on my tragus, daith and my surface tragus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer plugs. Do whatever you want with your ears. I'm sure it'll look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 7 on one ear and 2 on the other~ my right ear rejects any piercing I get on that one for some reason :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it just depends on what earnings you put in

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be small.. the picture is just an example

• I think the pic is kind of cool, so maybe it would be good.

• I have 6 in one ear and only 2 in the other, doesn’t look ugly at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly.

I like them to be symmetrical. I have 4 in each ear. If one would miss , I wouldn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could understand maybe one or two piercings on each ear close by each other... but otherwise..

0|0
    0|0
  • I love earrings. I've got thirds on my lower lobes and my tragus on one ear and a forward helix on the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes