Are nipple piercings attractive?

The question is mainly due to curiosity :)
  • Yes but ONLY on women
  • Yes but ONLY on men
  • Yes for BOTH men and women
    Vote C
  • No, nipple piercings aren't attractive on anyone
    Vote D
  • Neutral
    Vote E

1954

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really like them, especially on a woman - a really good way to ruin a perfectly fine pair of boobs.

I think they'd look better on a guy, but even then, he'd probably look better without them.

• I really don’t find them to be attractive. Isn’t so difficult to understand? Do you find nipple piercing on men attractive? Or penis piercings? Penis tattoos? Women in general don’t view their breasts, nipples, the same way as men, because they are stuck to them for life and kinda bored of them, so they pierce them, you don’t re-event the wheel, you can’t make nipples prettier than they are already, just as we can make our penises more attracted by hanging a Christmas ornament off it

Most Helpful Girls

• I have one and I like it, on others it's kinda whatever to be honest. I guess it depends on who has them lol

• I only like the way it looks on woman to be honest. I myself want one since i was 15 and am planning on getting one soon. Not to go around showing everyone my damn nipples. It's for myself. For years now i feel as if i would be more proud and happy with my body. i also think i will look at myself naked in the mirror more often and play with my breasts more. I don't care