Do you think girls should have abs or at least a really flat stomach to wear a crop top?

I’ve been hearing a lot of different opinions about this lately, so I thought I’d ask it on here as well.
My opinion on this is that people should be able to wear what they want wear, no matter how their body looks, without being judged

4160

Most Helpful Guys

• People are going to judge it is just what we do. Health is a huge factor when it comes to attraction or expressions of beauty, belly size can be a sign of health. It is natural to see healthy as beautiful. But, yes, people can wear whatever they want within the limits of law. You know, like no public nudity or anything.

• I agree with your opinion.
    However, people are predisposed to judgment.
    We judge on beauty (pageants). We judge on talent (America/Britain/Australia's got talent). We judge on ability (sports). We judge on capability (school/jobs).
    We can't get away from it.

Personally, I like a flatish stomach if a girl is wearing any type of clothing that is going to show off her mid section.
    I do not find it attractive if her stomach is hanging over the edge of her jeans, shorts, yoga pants, or bikini bottoms.
    I'm not going to make fun of her, but I'm also not going to go out of my way to talk to her either.

Most Helpful Girls

• Unfortunately there's always going to be someone that judges you no matter what you look like or what you're wearing, so why care? Why let others be a factor in what you decide to put on your skin? If someone wants to wear that crop top or bikini ( or for men, wear swim trucks without having to also wear a loose t-shirt), they should. Anyone that thinks otherwise should probably consider that there are people who find Beyonce, Priyanka Chopra, and Margot Robbie unattractive, so there's probably someone that won't like something about *thier* physical appearance. Should they cover up? No, because that would be ridiculous. Some people just need a new mindset.